Smartest / Hottest Poster of the Year

I've never seen someone so obviously insecure about his manhood as you. But if this is what gets you through the day, then you go on ahead, playa.

I allow you to exist on sherdog solely for my entertainment.
however the day is coming wher I am modded and I wait to see you and your ilk grovel for your sherdog lives....and that time is coming sooner than you think fuck boy. merry Christmas

however the day is coming wher I am modded and I wait to see you and your ilk grovel for your sherdog lives....and that time is coming sooner than you think fuck boy. merry Christmas
lol so which mod's dick are you sucking to get that?

<JagsKiddingMe>

What a shit post in a shit thread by a shit poster.

wtf I never got this tag notification

it wounds you deeply that my joke thread is better than your serious thread where you pander to everyone on the forum like a desperate bitch to pay you some attention lmao

Man damn what is it like being so pathetic serious question broseph.

it wounds you deeply that my joke thread is better than your serious thread where you pander to everyone on the forum like a desperate bitch to pay you some attention lmao

Man damn what is it like being so pathetic serious question broseph.
{<jimmies}

sounds like ol' Jackoff Handjob ain't getting the dick he's been dreaming about tonight

{<jimmies}

sounds like ol' Jackoff Handjob ain't getting the dick he's been dreaming about tonight

lol

images

@pcptomato

dis you getting owned this Christmas eve by your uncle handle

Never try yo shit house psychology. Examination on me dog or ill use my CIA contacts to track you down

And I live to see you eat those words you posted because when I find you I'm going to reach through your computer ram my fist down your throat and break your got Damn spine

(5 points to whoever can tell me what 80's action flick that's from)

total recall?

lol thanks man. I thought everyone knew 80s action films. How could any body say it likes it a bad thing.

22k, bad seed, and pcptomato were bullied terribly in the 80's and dumped by their first boyfriends.

in as such the three are very bitter until the meet for their weekly wine, and jackie Collins novel review completed by their circle jerk were 22k always volunteers to catch pcptomatos load in mid flight. those three are all sad sacks not horestyle level sad but sad nonetheless.

TS is the Jason Genova of the Mayberry, except his corny schtick has never been funny.

He's just a goofy homo who desperately wants attention and is deathly afraid to tag the posters he attempts to trash with his 2nd grade-level nonsense

22k, bad seed, and pcptomato were bullied terribly in the 80's and dumped by their first boyfriends.

in as such the three are very bitter until the meet for their weekly wine, and jackie Collins novel review completed by their circle jerk were 22k always volunteers to catch pcptomatos load in mid flight. those three are all sad sacks not horestyle level sad but sad nonetheless.

says the guys who never gets laid.

Back