Small wrists/bones impeding my progress

Masturbate more frequently.
Not just for pleasure but for strength n endurance. Till you develop blisters on your dk and corns on your hands.
Keep your diet up with plenty of protein (you'll need that) and plenty of fluids (you'll need that even more).

The beauty of this is that you don't have to be just at home to train this way. You can do it in the gym after your workout as a finisher. At the beach as part of a workout in the open or even on the subway on the way home.
You can even do it while waiting to pick up your kid from school or even a quick yank under the table at that social dinner at your in-laws.
There's literally no excuse to not be training every chance you get.

As a bonus, you'll meet a lot if like minded enthusiasts to widen your social circle.
.....then I saw your username

Dimensions: the smallest part of my wrist (ulna + radius), is nearly 5.9 inches (15 cm) around
I'm 5'3" and 136 lbs, I assume my lean weight is like 120ish max
I'm 6'0", 200 lbs, and the circumference at the narrowest point of my forearm (immediately proximally to the wrist, which I think is what you're referring to) is 16.5 cm. I've always had wrist issues, but I've found ways to work around them (like the issues I've had in almost every other joint).

Maybe just learn proper technique and work on the basic lifts plus some grip work.

Interesting.

I'm 5'3" and 136 lbs, I assume my lean weight is like 120ish max

Your wrists are only 1.5 cm smaller than mine (16.5 cm) and I'm 5'10, 160. Still been able to bench 275, double overhand dead 320, mix grip dead 420 etc. Yes I've always had to focus on grip strength as a weak point.

Still I'd say your wrists are large for your height and weight, not small.

Back