Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

That you, Pigman?

Show us on the doll where the violence, speed, and momentum touched you.

Hey weirdo. If you like goofy 40 years olds in mullet wigs playing shitty battle royals games all day that’s cool. But leave the lame tired juvenile molestation doll jokes to 12 year olds please.

Hey weirdo. If you like goofy 40 years olds in mullet wigs playing shitty battle royals games all day that’s cool. But leave the lame tired juvenile molestation doll jokes to 12 year olds please.
As opposed to bitterly envious manchilds who wander into threads devoted to said minor celebrities playing BR games (towards whom they feign indifference) only to vomit up their jealous butthurt that gamers still pay attention to the mullet, and still love battle royale, in a desperately transparent ploy to get fans of these things to pay attention to them instead?

Well, you won my attention for two short backhands, sugartits. Cherish the warmth in your cheeks until the sting fades, and you feel nothing again.
It’s like the planetside 2 players claiming they are just better and there are NO mods or hacks being used in the game LOL
They still have problems with hackers in Planetside 2, too? For a while there were guys who could shoot you through walls. Then there was some hack that enabled the engineer turrets to keep firing and racking up kills after their engineer had died until they were destroyed.

As opposed to bitterly envious manchilds who wander into threads devoted to said minor celebrities playing BR games (towards whom they feign indifference) only to vomit up their jealous butthurt that gamers still pay attention to the mullet, and still love battle royale, in a desperately transparent ploy to get fans of these things to pay attention to them instead?

Well, you won my attention for two short backhands, sugartits. Cherish the warmth in your cheeks until the sting fades, and you feel nothing again.

They still have problems with hackers in Planetside 2, too? For a while there were guys who could shoot you through walls. Then there was some hack that enabled the engineer turrets to keep firing and racking up kills after their engineer had died until they were destroyed.
Aim bots etc have runs on there still.

Just last week on was up on a mountain side dug in like a tic practicing long range sniping and seeing just how far I could get people rendered to shoot.

I had my render at 6k, there were two players in the middle of a field that looked like ants in a gun fight with each other.

As soon as I scoped up the guy on the opposite team , he hit me with a head shot kill, from a pistol.

While in a gun fight with another player.

When that kind of shot happens, it’s hacks lol.

I’ve been clocked and pop out of Cloak and land half a clip into the back of someone’s head point blank, have them turn around and shoot vaugly in my direction and one shot kill me.

It doesn’t happen all the time but enough to agravate you at times.

All this silly sweaty try hard diatribe from asking if this guy was still popular? Only question involving touching should be directed towards you and how often do you do while watching his guy<{clintugh}>

All this silly sweaty try hard diatribe from asking if this guy was still popular? Only question involving touching should be directed towards you and how often do you do while watching his guy<{clintugh}>
Your sig explains it all.

Give it a rest pigman

Doc on RS6:

After their biggest lan tournament last year this was my main complaint about the game as a spectator. Makes it tough to take seriously as an esport.

Apparently he just got banned for filming in a public washroom. It was his first IRL stream and I guess he didn't know the TOS. Maybe it'll only be temporary.

D80XIn4WkAEbxhS.jpg

D80IhStWwAAeqzT.jpg

Lol, so the dumbass got suspended from Twitch for live streaming from a public restroom at E3?

Apparently he just got banned for filming in a public washroom. It was his first IRL stream and I guess he didn't know the TOS. Maybe it'll only be temporary.

D80XIn4WkAEbxhS.jpg

D80IhStWwAAeqzT.jpg

Not even TOS, that's illegal as hell.

D80XIn4WkAEbxhS.jpg

D80IhStWwAAeqzT.jpg

The fucking bad boy of Twitch!! Too daring for this ghey Millennial shit. He can't be controlled.

I bet that dude in the urinal next to him was like, "Jesus, this dude knows how to piss. I can hear his stream. The violence. The speed. The momentum."

Lol, so the dumbass got suspended from Twitch for live streaming from a public restroom at E3?
This is Warhole-level performance art.

The subtextual commentary on IRL streams will go unappreciated by the plebs.

Back