Slaughter BOTS (AI drones) Capable of targeting you based on politics, beliefs, social media, etc.

If we can't have an intelligent discussion about this topic ...
There are people trying to and then there's other that come in and make statements equivalent to there heads being ostracized into the sand.

Last edited:
Yeah idk something just doesn’t scare me about a plastic drone that’s somehow supposed to be able to fly miles and carry a weapon that somehow knows my thoughts and can kill. This is some sort of propaganda crap. A bullet is 10000 times cheaper and would be a lot easier to use. And I have an army of toy store bought gremlins to contend with anyhow

Why waste money on suicidal drones when we can equip them with mini guns and fly around shooting at people.

Can also equip them with explosives for a more devastating attack.

A swarm of bees is deadly enough imagine a swarm of these bots. Yea the future is dangerously scary.

The weight of the type of gun, the ammo, and the recoil for each firing would make it very hard to shoot a static target consistently. It would be pure spray and pray to hit moving targets.

A machine gun type of drone would need to be the half size of a small helicopter to have any power to maintain lift, and extended range to be of any use.

The weight of the type of gun, the ammo, and the recoil for each firing would make it very hard to shoot a static target consistently. It would be pure spray and pray to hit moving targets.

A machine gun type of drone would need to be the half size of a small helicopter to have any power to maintain lift, and extended range to be of any use.
The purpose of the video in the OP was on the basis that it (the drone) does not need to take multiple shots or even survive the ordeal. It's purpose is to show that it is an effective and expendable way to assisinate or kill anyone based on a huge parameter of political, religious, social media, beliefs, etc criteria.

*Side note* to those who say well I'll just wear a mask or whatever to hide my face, there's nothing from keeping a killbot to be programmed to kill those trying to cover their face as well.

The purpose of the video in the OP was on the basis that it (the drone) does not need to take multiple shots or even survive the ordeal. It's purpose is to show that it is an effective and expendable way to assisinate or kill anyone based on a huge parameter of political, religious, social media, beliefs, etc criteria.

*Side note* to those who say well I'll just wear a mask or whatever to hide my face, there's nothing from keeping a killbot to be programmed to kill those trying to cover their face as well.

I guess you'll have to start wearing makeup.
coreana-02-copyright-cha-hyun-seo.jpg
algorithme-2_5922070.jpg

I guess you'll have to start wearing makeup.
coreana-02-copyright-cha-hyun-seo.jpg
algorithme-2_5922070.jpg
While imaginative, do you really think the government would allow such simple measures to counter AI recognition capabilities?

I know some like to say we crash our boats in the Asian pacific, but seeing we put men on the moon back in the 60s I highly doubt our country is going to get stumped by Arnold Schwarzenegger like predator mud masking.

But what do I know, I just have Amazon drones dropping shit off at my door in LA.

While imaginative, do you really think the government would allow such simple measures to counter AI recognition capabilities?

I know some like to say we crash our boats in the Asian pacific, but seeing we put men on the moon back in the 60s I highly doubt our country is going to get stumped by Arnold Schwarzenegger like predator mud masking.

But what do I know, I just have Amazon drones dropping shit off at my door in LA.

It's not something the government has control over, it's simply the limitations of current facial recognition technology.

that's a bit of a weird statement. define great?

Meaning people who are looking for material success are not usually scientists.

Scientists usually are motivated by the adulation of their colleagues for their accomplishment, the sense of "knowing" more than others, and third a search for knowledge.

Nothing personal to science. A lot of great people have chosen science as a pursuit and I happen to know quite a few.

The reality is perhaps a people problem: most people can not wait to be full of themselves in one way or another.

Business? Money.

Academic? Reputation.

Military? Rank.

With all kinds of distinctions in and out of the lines, but, that is the main idea true across the world.

To paraphrase Confucius: "A man who is not appreciated will not be happy." and since most of us judge or are judged on earthly pursuits we are looking for a way to show how great we are, or our clan is, depending where on earth we dwell and the decisions of our people, nation, ECT.

"We don't know that x is possible" does not argue in support of the position you think it does.
If *x* is capable of doing what is presented and/or demonstrated then it does support it. Just because *x* isn't revealed to the publics knowledge does not equal no existence or possibility. You cannot know for certain what has not been revealed for certain.

Hypothetical situation. The majority of the public does not believe or know *aliens* exist. The government knows *aliens* exist. The government does not reveal to the public *aliens* exist. Therefore the public continues to believe *aliens* do not exist.

If *x* is capable of doing what is presented and/or demonstrated then it does support it. Just because *x* isn't revealed to the publics knowledge does not equal no existence or possibility. You cannot know for certain what has not been revealed for certain.

Hypothetical situation. The majority of the public does not believe or know *aliens* exist. The government knows *aliens* exist. The government does not reveal to the public *aliens* exist. Therefore the public continues to believe *aliens* do not exist.

So you saying that a government could have already manufactured Slaughter Bot capable A.I and we don't know it?

I am not sure I can entirely buy that maybe they have the technology but I don't think they can manufacture in mass large quantities of ultra high tech machines that will cost a ton of money and other resources.

Back