Skyrim Special Edition

Threw the disc away after a couple more glitched attempts at the dragon.

Bugthesda.

Game is unplayable.

Threw the disc away after a couple more glitched attempts at the dragon.

Bugthesda.

Game is unplayable.
Skyrim is a Master race game. Of course it's gonna be buggy on an original CD without any patch. Are you running the Special Edition CD or the vanilla CD? Anyways, it's a game meant to be patched, modded and meddled with. I hope you can go through the bugs and enjoy the endless exploration nonetheless...

I might come back to this one in a bit

I have been missing it a bunch

Currently playing Fallout 3

I got the urge to play Skyrim again after seeing this video where you can install over 400 mods with pretty much one click. You need either the special edition, or Skyrim anniversary, along with the Vortex mod manager. You can download them for free, but it's a little more work, and wil surely take more time to download.

In order for the Vortex mod manager to do it for automatically, you have to create a premium Nexus account ($5-ish per month). It's def worth it. I would have gotten a premium account a long time ago if they did more things like this. You can cancel at anytime, or pay for the whole year. I just did it for one month.

Anyone who likes modding, knows what a pain it can be to get them working together. This is a curated download/mod order that is all but guaranteed to work flawlessly, a little 20 gigs worth.

I went with the Immersive adult version, and it's hilarious. There's a pure version, but where's the fun in that. I could never get the attractive women mods to work properly before, at least with other mods I wanted, as there would always be some issue. All the sex scenes are optional, but just seeing the options makes me laugh everytime.

There's so much to this collection it's insane. Not only does the game look beautiful, they incorporate my fav game play enhancement mods, where you can dodge and play viably in 3rd person. You can also ad more mods to it of course.

Anybody play the anniversary edition? The upgrade is on sale for ten bucks. Not sure if the creation club content is worth that or not. Ive also never tried modding, so that could be fun too. I am on PS5 so the mods would be very limited.

Anybody play the anniversary edition? The upgrade is on sale for ten bucks. Not sure if the creation club content is worth that or not. Ive also never tried modding, so that could be fun too. I am on PS5 so the mods would be very limited.
The mods are decent, but nothing that you'd expect on the PC naturally. With that being said, there are some decent mods. If you care a lot about the modding scene, then it may not be worth and the base game alone has lots of content. On the other hand, the upgrade is only $10, so it's not like you'd be losing much money to begin with.

Back