Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption are EXTREMELY OVERRATED!

1709504-birdo.png

I've meant to comment on your name. Nothing has come close to capturing the feeling of playing Oblivion as far as single player games go. All the modding i did... i probably total spent 400ish hours in that game. One save was like 260... miss it.

Redo Obliv with top of the line gfx and I'll be happy as fuck.

I've meant to comment on your name. Nothing has come close to capturing the feeling of playing Oblivion as far as single player games go. All the modding i did... i probably total spent 400ish hours in that game. One save was like 260... miss it.

Redo Obliv with top of the line gfx and I'll be happy as fuck.
would legit nut on my computer if they remastered it.

Skyrim is not for everyone but no one can deny its quality.

Just not my type of games, I have way to short an attention span to wander around for hours doing nothing.

And lol at how 'beautiful' the worlds are. If I wanted to see beautiful scenery I'd go outside. I wanna play a video game not look at a tree.

Skyrim is the goat game.
You are simply out of your element due to your intellectual limitations.

I liked Skyrim thought it was fun. RDR I never got passed the point in the beginning where you go up to some house and ask some guy to come out. Seemed like a GTA set in the western world.

You just mad because you can't find a bear
or buffalos to shoot. Much loot to sell in the store

Skyrim is overrated, good game but overrated. No need for a hd remake, morrowind should get a remake with an upgraded battle system. It was a better game.

Rdr was good and maybe slightly overrated. I feel like it wasn't raved about as much as Skyrim so maybe it was rated fairly.

I played RDR after Witcher 3. i think witches 3 is goat so RDR was a letdown in comparison.

the GTA style missions don't really work well for flow. And it seems like a bunch of small, kinda crappy missions and no missions feel epic.

The shooting mechanics were mediocre, and it didn't feel like weapons you had were much different or lead to different outcomes.

The game also wasn't quite mature enough for what I thought a Western should be.

RDR was an 8/10 at best for me, and even then it was carried by technical merits and it being a big world.

Nah bro, Skyrim is fucking amazing. There's a reason people are still playing it years later.

Just not my type of games, I have way to short an attention span to wander around for hours doing nothing.

And lol at how 'beautiful' the worlds are. If I wanted to see beautiful scenery I'd go outside. I wanna play a video game not look at a tree.
You are a pleb, go chug mountain dew and play Halo.

I agree with Skyrim

Bland, shallow characters and quests, crap guilds (except for the thieves guild), horrible combat (even worse than Oblivion), Dawnguard dlc didn't have enough quests/main quest was to short, etc.

One of the few great things I have to give Skyrim is replay value. Easy to restart and make a different playthough, but thats its main high point imo.

This! Skyrim sucked.

I found Red Dead Redemption boring when I played it. It was like GTA 4 with even less to do. So I agree there.

Everyone knows that Super Mario Bros 2 is the best game in that series.

It's funny, I actually finally beat SMB 2 for the first time like a month ago on my NES classic. I hadn't played it in 25 years and had never made it past world 3 or 4 as a kid. Compared to Mario 1 and 2 the game is hard as fuck, with a weird, unique style.

Would not put it ahead of SMB 3 though.

Bethesda games are always great sandboxes, but the combat system is always ass. Both Dark Souls and Mount and Blade have vastly superior combat mechanics. Also, most of the quests are pretty generic. I'd rather have less, but higher quality questlines personally.

Didnt play red dead.
Skyrim is overrated, but not horrendously. It is a very good game, but has its issues. Like too many dungeon missions (both main and side quests), boring voice acting, not top-notch writing (main quest is a bit boring and questionable in some places), some issues with combat.
I wouldn't rate it 94/100 like Steam does, but it is solid.

hey this game that is popular sucks and makes me feel special and smart, better make a thread about it

also what does "subjective" mean?

Fuck, I might go play through RDR again just to spite you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back