Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption are EXTREMELY OVERRATED!

Skyrim is very good when modded to the utter maximum. If it ain't got flying body parts and jiggly boobs I want nothing of it.

Damn, I've practically turned it into Game of Thrones. Shame. Shame. Shame.
Funny, GOT got me back into gaming after not playing anything since being a teenager. I had just finished the first season and needed a fix for my withdrawals, then read about Skyrim.

It kinda seemed like red dead was basically gta with horses. Not necessarily bad thing

I actually liked Red Dead Revolver more than Redemption if I'm honest.

Skyrim might be the greatest single player game ever made though.

Mass Effect is over rated as fuck and Bioshock 3 was an awful mess..come at me

super Mario world 3?...

Super_Mario_Bros._3_coverart.png

Might be the greatest game of all time actually.

Lmao at COD in your list. You are sad.

LMAO at you being a pretentious twat. Zombies is a blast with friends.

RDR is one of my favorite games ever. I don't see it as overrated at all.

Skyrim I agree with.

Super_Mario_Bros._3_coverart.png

Might be the greatest game of all time actually.

LMAO at you being a pretentious twat. Zombies is a blast with friends.

Child please, come at me when your balls drop lil boy

Agree about skyrim. Didn't play enough of red dead but it certainly didn't rope me in.

It kinda seemed like red dead was basically gta with horses. Not necessarily bad thing
I replayed it a couple days ago and it was clunky as fuck kept running into shit no where near as good as I remembered. Skyrim on the otherhand still the same but with out a modded pc version meh.

RDR is fucking amazing. While I can accept that you don't like it, fuck man you are missing out.

I don't think either are overrated. Both offer a hell of an experience with tons to do.

I will say the reasons I couldn't get into Skyrim were:

1. Tends to be heavily made to be played in first person, and I hate first person.

2. The combat seemed like garbage to me. This came from hours of watching friends play.

I tried Oblivion and got intensely bored. Skyrim looked just like that.

Never tried rdr.

RDR is the shit man. I spent so many hours riding around doing all the side missions and looking for the secrets. I can't wait for RDR 2 to drop.

Skyrim yes

Red dead no because not enough western games

Failing R* and Bethesda, #sad #makegaminggreatagain #nhl95goat

Back