Skinny to Fit: My Natural Transformation

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey Sherbros, I just want to share this video of my journey from being so skinny to where I am now.

Appreciate your feedback!

Last edited:
I think there is an urgent issue that you need to take care of other than your weight, mate.

13345293124467347.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly that was the first thing I noticed too. I never understood why people with unibrows don't shave them.

Also do some deadlifts and squats if you aren't doing them already.

i didnt click but from the video pic you look the same, you need to squat bro, SQUAT!!!!

Honestly that was the first thing I noticed too. I never understood why people with unibrows don't shave them.

Also do some deadlifts and squats if you aren't doing them already.
Yea mate. Do deadlifts work on upper body as well?

Make sure you’re curling in the Smith Machine too bud..

Only a matter of time before USADA pay you a visit and you're back to looking like the first picture.

Hey Sherbros, I just want to share this video of my journey from being so skinny to where I am now.

Appreciate your feedback!

Good stuff, you keep lifting and you will be even more jacked. How is your meal plan?

From my own personal experience...

1) If you want to look as good as possible to the vast majority of women, keep your entire body in proportion. For example, right now it is really popular to squat like a maniac to try getting huge thighs. However, when people do this they often have thighs that are TOO big. Definitely squat but always keep your proportions balanced. Even if you're a short dude, having a well proportioned body will get you positive attention from all types of women and respect from men.

2) Wear clothes that fit you well - it shows off your balanced physique. Wear workout clothes that fit you well in the gym too. Doesn't have to be expensive name brand stuff, just needs to fit your body well. Most guys will wear baggy shorts and baggy t-shirt/baggy tank top - which is what every other dude who is average in life does. You're not working out to be average are you? I doubt it. Don't ruin it by dressing average.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

You got a caterpillar on your face

The size of your nipples has grown exponentially.

The size of your nipples has grown exponentially.

Back