Skinny Jacked

MarcoW

Bojacked Horsehungman
@Brown
Reaction score
I was watching the wire and when this dude went shirtless I was confused how someone could be or seem so skinny but also look so ripped at the same time.

Is it just because he worked on everything but apparently his arms?
Or is some other optical illusion at work?
Wire+s2e12+Port+in+a+storm+b.jpg

No. It was literally just because he was skinny as fuck.

It's not hard to be "ripped" when you weigh 140 lbs.

I was once skinny-jakt, then skinny-fat... would like to be fat-jakt

lol he's like 4ft6in.. pretty yoked for a hobbit i guess

Haha yeah that's a pretty wiry build.

My guess: Sometimes people who train exclusively in bodyweight exercises for a long time can get really built shoulders, chest and back with disproportionately smaller arms. Another tell-tale sign of bodyweight only would be really lean legs. It's hard to tell how his legs look due to the darkness (racist? oops).

lol he's like 4ft6in.. pretty yoked for a hobbit i guess

You can tell from the furniture he's tall. Look at the cock to dresser correlation.

My guess: Sometimes people who train exclusively in bodyweight exercises for a long time can get really built shoulders, chest and back with disproportionately smaller arms. Another tell-tale sign of bodyweight only would be really lean legs. It's hard to tell how his legs look due to the darkness (racist? oops).

He's wearing trousers??

My experience of power lifting is gains to core, chest and back with arms barely gaining mass.

It's only now I hit arms every day that it's levelling out.

Could it be to do with dominance of neurological connection or some such voodoo I don't know how to describe?

I hear bodybuilders go on about putting ones mind in the muscle. Is it that his mind is in his pecs?..

Meh, I'd have killer calves, and all I'd have to do I lose weight.

Big fat filled calves don't make it killer calves. Plus you talk as if losing weight is like shitting or pissing. 99 percent never lose weight successfully and even if you do, it looks like shit.

My experience of power lifting is gains to core, chest and back with arms barely gaining mass.

It's only now I hit arms every day that it's levelling out.

Could it be to do with dominance of neurological connection or some such voodoo I don't know how to describe?

I hear bodybuilders go on about putting ones mind in the muscle. Is it that his mind is in his pecs?..

I'm kind of that way too but I'm not hitting arms all the time. I think the upper arms respond to a pump more than other body parts. I think this is one of the reasons why so many show muscle bros can develop arms.

Big fat filled calves don't make it killer calves. Plus you talk as if losing weight is like shitting or pissing. 99 percent never lose weight successfully and even if you do, it looks like shit.

Fat people have glorious basketball sized calves that any skinny weak ass would cut their cock off for.

Fat people have glorious basketball sized calves that any skinny weak ass would cut their cock off for.

That is a fantasy by the fatties because they literally want to eat everything not attached to their bodies. Including another man's dick.

Shitty life.

You've clearly never met a dude who was fat and lost a lot of weight. They all have disproportionately large muscular calves.

Back