Skier/snowboarder sherbros!

Bachelor is in Oregon, WA is BAKER, Stevens Pass, Crystal...

I used to ride with kids going pro, I used to ride at least 100 days a year, I've done several seasons with 100+ backcountry days...

This last year I developed a problem with one of my eyes that has been making me get a migraine almost every time I'm up in the snow. Its fucking depressing as hell. Still working on ways to fix it... only have like 8 days this year or something.
Duh. I can't even remember which one I've been to lol.
Injuries are the worst. On Monday my buddy hit a tree pretty hard (he posted the gopro vidoe) broke his wrist, elbow and pinky in one shot.

Duh. I can't even remember which one I've been to lol.
Injuries are the worst. On Monday my buddy hit a tree pretty hard (he posted the gopro vidoe) broke his wrist, elbow and pinky in one shot.
A few years back a buddy of mine hit a tree and died. Snow is fast and humans are fragile.

A few years back a buddy of mine hit a tree and died. Snow is fast and humans are fragile.
True shit. I worked in the ski industry for about 10 years and have seen some horrific injuries and seen people die.
An old buddy of mine took a branch to the chest and it ripped his nipple off. Yuck.

I've been to Sunshine 6 times this year and a trip to Panaramma last weekend. Heading to Fernie at the end of march for some good spring conditions. Everywhere in the Rockies has been getting punished with snow. It's been a pretty good season for me, almost due for a new board at the end of it!!

True shit. I worked in the ski industry for about 10 years and have seen some horrific injuries and seen people die.
An old buddy of mine took a branch to the chest and it ripped his nipple off. Yuck.

when i was in high school i was a liftie at a shitty hill in ontario and saw lots of nasty spills. we had a death probably once every couple of years. lots of people hitting trees and other people. Once i saw a guy fly down the hill on his skis and he couldn't stop. got to the bottom of the hill and hit the pavement that separated the hill from the chalet and he hit the pavement and went slamming into the wall. gross.

Good times and a great way to stay active/ meet classy girls with good butts

when i was in high school i was a liftie at a shitty hill in ontario and saw lots of nasty spills. we had a death probably once every couple of years. lots of people hitting trees and other people. Once i saw a guy fly down the hill on his skis and he couldn't stop. got to the bottom of the hill and hit the pavement that separated the hill from the chalet and he hit the pavement and went slamming into the wall. gross.
About 10 years ago we had a kid hit a cement footing for a lift tower face first...completely cracked his forehead open and his freaking brains were showing. It was so traumatic all he could say was mama over and over. You can you unseen that.

You got all your gear and friends that know what they're doing? We just had a patroller in Squaw Valley die in an avalanche.
Conditions are crazy in the backcountry.

I want some pudding pops!

I was just in Telluride, CO for the weekend. It's a tiny little ski town that has the highest bro per capita in any city I've ever been in. Nicest bros though. They shred like no one else.

blue mountain in cunckstan, conditions were shit.

Will hot Tatras somewhere next year.

Local mountain got about 40" over this week and it's supposed to be calm and sunny on Saturday so I'm pretty excited to head out.

I have gone out probably 10 or so times this year but I have a mountain an hour drive from my front door. Also did a ski trip to Banff with the misses a few weeks back. I live for Winter.

Back