SJW "consent expert" claims you should ask for your babies permission before changing their diapers

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/im-going-change-your-nappy-12511101

Im-going-to-change-your-nappy-now-is-that-okay-ABC-regular-makes-bizarre-claim-that-babies-need.jpg
“The concept of your rights and protecting yourself at the earliest ages possible to help children learn the entire scope around sexual consent,” she continues. “By asking if it’s OK or simply letting the child know you are going to change them, allows the opportunity to build skills around body awareness and personal boundaries.”[\quote]

Haircut checks out.

Discuss

"Consent expert"

lmao @ this ugly chick. Who's dumb enough to give her a platform.

Why are people giving the ramblings of a retarded err, thing (dunno of that's a guy or girl) attention?

Slow news day?

444.gif

No Mom, I want this rash to get worse. Fuck off, I know best.

How can someone who has never been in a position to give consent going to give advice on it?

Aint no one trying to "consent" with that thing.

Sorry Miss, we just can't put your premie on a ventilator without some indication from the baby that it's what zhe wants.

Sorry Miss, we just can't put your premie on a ventilator without some indication from the baby that it's what zhe wants.
Same goes for coma patients. We can't get their consent to attach this feeding tube.

Sorry coma patients. Pink-Hair Perry is trying to protect your rights

I should have asked my kids if they even wanted to be born, what a dickwad I am.

Wonder if I should ask my dog permission to pet him

Why are people giving the ramblings of a retarded err, thing (dunno of that's a guy or girl) attention?

Slow news day?
Welcome to sherdog. People like to find random lunatics doing lunatic things and claim they represent the majority.

I think she should have consulted a "don't be a twat" expert from birth.

Wonder if I should ask my dog permission to pet him

Better safe than sorry bro. Being called a pedo is one thing, being called a dog rapist is another. I'm not quite sure which is worse

Back