Size of Wonderboy & Till

I’m thinking Till’s size comes with just as much downside as it does upside here. He has shown poor cardio in 3 round fights. Unless he can do enough damage early on to offset this then it’s gonna be a hinderance in the later rounds.

Does it matter how much if he's not killing himself to do it?

No it really does not matter to me, he might as well torture himself to do it as s far as im concerned , i am not neithers his wife or his coach, i just made the statement, why do you want to argue out of nothing?

No it really does not matter to me, he might as well torture himself to do it as s far as im concerned , i am not neithers his wife or his coach, i just made the statement, why do you want to argue out of nothing?
I'm not arguing. Just asking

Till's shirt kinda reminds me of this:

dr_Evil.gif

According to Megan, she is bigger than Wonderboy, and she thinks that Gorilla Till is much bigger with a huge frame.

Last edited:
Till taking posture cues from Cunner...F them both

When they were face to face I really didn’t notice any appreciable difference in their sizes at all

Till standing like Conor there, flexing his chest like he's squeezing out a shit

must be a european thing

I know right ?

Since Americans are not known AT ALL for the invisible lat syndrome.

Pro tip: usually bad clothing is what gives Murrcans away in a European crowd, but in doubt a good indicator is the permaflexed way they walk.

Back