Size of Wonderboy & Till

p4pgoat

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2018-05-26-at-12.32.19-AM-compressor.png

Pure speculation, but how much bigger is Till than Wonderboy? He has to have 8-12 pounds on him in this photo, right?

Side note, who is that UFC employee on the left? I kind of have a thing for her.

Till sportin HEELS there.

They are the same size.

Hard to tell but shedding as much weight as Till definitely drains your body. Wonderboy doesn't have a problem making the weight.

In terms of height/reach probably. But Till carries more weight on his body.

Watched a short interview today with Wonderboy. He said he isn't that big of a welterweight and the maximum he walks around is 195 whille Till is closer to 215.

He also talked about training with guys who compete at 205 so they weighed about 230 during training.

Can't find the clip right now.

Till carries a lot more weight in his legs and back than Wonderboy. You can get a camera angle of Till and Cowboy being similar size but Till was way bigger than Cowboy in their fight.

Watched a short interview today with Wonderboy. He said he isn't that big of a welterweight and the maximum he walks around is 195 whille Till is closer to 215.

He also talked about training with guys who compete at 205 so they weighed about 230 during training.

Can't find the clip right now.
I actually met someone tonight who *claimed* to train with wonderboy - he was about 23 years old. He was a big boy, said he wrestled at 195 in HS, and I would bet he was weighing in at 230 when i saw him. Don’t know about his skill level but just saying his weight checks out with what u heard

Till standing like Conor there, flexing his chest like he's squeezing out a shit

must be a european thing

Does anyone know when the official weigh ins are? (Not the ceremonial ones)

Till showing signs of invisible lat syndrome. Wonderboy via TKO

He is young and has a large frame. Go back to Rory vs Wonderboy... Very similar comparison physically

Size doesnt really mattter when its 2 strikers.

If anything the size will hurt Till more because of the weight cut. Watch him get KO'd because of his size advantage lol.

They're similar, Wonderboy isn't small as he fought at 185 before & he's shredded as hell. Till will weigh more but Wonderboy is the same height & probably similar strength & power.

Size doesnt really mattter when its 2 strikers.

If anything the size will hurt Till more because of the weight cut. Watch him get KO'd because of his size advantage lol.

Yeah... Cowboy Cerrone disagrees.

Cerrone.jpg

Wonderboy has a slighly longer reach than Till. (75" vs 74")

Their height is virtually identical (6 ft, or 183cm)

Till allready looking drained asf, he really cuts a lot of weight, too much i would say

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back