Six degrees of Seperation...GOAT edition

surrealworlds

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There is a game called six degrees of seperation or sometimes six degrees from Kevin Bacon. The idea is you start a popular actor like Kevin Bacon and go from one actor and use who they worked with, what movies etc until you get to Kevin Bacon. You get six moves.

This is the MMA version of that. You start with a MMA fighter and you get six moves to make them the true GOAT. You can either add a fight you think they should have had or change a result like a loss to a win, etc.
If you are adding a fight try to make it realistic, so for example you dont want to say add Frankie Edgar vs Jon Jones to make Edgar GOAT. that doesnt make sense.

I'll give you an example.

Chael Sonnen

If you switch six of his fights to wins,
A.Silva x 2, Jon Jones, Fedor, Tito Ortiz and Rashad Evans
he is the undisputed GOAT.
He would have wins over three of the GOATS in Silva, Jones and Fedor, plus two wins over former champs AND it would put him on a 14 fight win streak with two belts in the MW and LHW divisions.

Discuss

Last edited:
This is Mayberry, I have watched 5 fights in the last 3 years.

So if I say a fighter wins all the fights then he is the best?

I am only like 3 degrees from Kevin Bacon.

My wifes friend, who we hang out with when she is in town, works in the movie industry. She worked for Ron Howard in a film not long ago, my wife even got to meet Ron Howard at the wrap party for the movie. Ron Howard directed Apollo 13, with Kevin Bacon.

So

me - wifes friend - Ron Howard - Kevin Bacon

Also. what the fuck is this GOAT edition BS. You could literally do that with anyone who has fought top fighters.

Artem Lobov

Record: 13-14

If you switch 6 of his losses to wins, he may have enough money to buy a goat.

Nevermind! I smoked too much of the ganja, it made sense to me. Close this shit.

BJ Penn > Matt Hughes > GSP > Bisping > Dan Henderson > Fedor

Demetrious Johnson > John Dodson > TJ Dillashaw > Renan Barao > Urijah Faber > Brad Pickett > Demetrious Johnson

Back