Sitting by myself at Denny's, at 2:37 AM

Good morning. Did you fuck the kid?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29546-1401719810-19.gif

In Utah, age of consent for girls is 16 . . . . but if they're under 18 they can't consent with someone more than 10 years older than they are.

It's weird, I know.

Damn. Here in GA at 16, the sky is the limit.

Denny's is gross. Are you at least drunk?

Damn. Here in GA at 16, the sky is the limit.

What's the most strange thing is that apparently the age of consent is different for girls than it is for guys.

16 for girls (with the 10 year rule), but 18 for guys.

From what I can see, it's me and two others.

A black guy. Well-spoken but distinctly overweight. And a real rough looking couple of indeterminate origin.

Earlier there were these really white trashy people who came in. The bitch asked me for money. I informed her that shit wasn't happening.
You realize that qualifying "a black guy" with "well-spoken" makes you look racist, right? Just sayin...

I like how mobile devices let you take the basement dweller mentality anywhere you go in the outside world

I'd say he was more well-spoken than most people, regardless of race. Very proper. It was worth noting.
You're from Utah too? This isn't looking good for you. Luckily, your racism is probably more inherent than intentional.
I'd say he was more well-spoken than most people, regardless of race. Very proper. It was worth noting.
So you're saying if it was a white guy, you would have also qualified it with "well-spoken." Somehow I don't believe you.

this is like a better version of an @Imalive thread.

that's not saying much.

I'm currently at an airport bar by myself with a 10/10 hangover. Currently trying to choke down a heffeweizen to fix my fucking brain.

LOL

If he had talked like this guy did, then yes.

original

A quick filter of your 31,000 posts doesn't turn up any results of "white guy, well-spoken." Just sayin... Maybe you've never taken the time to describe a guy as "white." Still racist.

Back