Sittichai just K.O. Yilong. Easy money for him.

I wonder why Yilong can stand the head kick 4-5 time like it was nothing(Except the last one^^) drug?? Maybe.
He leaned into the last one.
Anyways... damn. He got destroyed in every way hahaha. Outmoved, outstruck... Sittichai is good.

I wonder why Yilong can stand the head kick 4-5 time like it was nothing(Except the last one^^) drug?? Maybe.
Yes but he still will end with dementia until a dozen of years.

There are a couple videos on YouTube of this fight which are nearly reaching a million views. Even tho it wasn't a big fight based of competitiveness its gotten a lot of attention in China, Thailand and the west.

Buakaw started fighting K1 back in 2004 and took a few years for him to get really big. Sittichai has the advantage of being in this social media era. I think if he wants to carry on moving upwards in popularity he needs to start going for the KO more. Its not his specialty and being aggressive does open himself up to getting hit more but I think that's a risk he should take. He's comfortable enough in kickboxing to find that balance of being more aggressive whilst not getting too reckless.

Sittichai will never be as big as Buakaw regardless of performance. He doesn't have the look, he doesn't have the charisma.

Sittichai will never be as big as Buakaw regardless of performance. He doesn't have the look, he doesn't have the charisma.
The look? What does that even mean?

Buakaw didn't have great charisma at the start. That came later on. And its not supposed to be a competition. I dont care who becomes bigger than who.

Beating Yi Long is confirmation in some way of Sittichai being good?...Ok.
Yi Long was good at one point. He’s not a complete can, and the way Sittichai dispatched him, showing off his skill, was beautiful and telling of how good he is.

sittichai is a beast. yi-long dropped both his hands in the corner..boom! beautiful headkick.

handsome devil, that's what it means.

Buakaw didn't have great charisma at the start. That came later on. And its not supposed to be a competition. I dont care who becomes bigger than who.

Buakaw had quite the attitude in the ring, was oozing with charisma even when he was shyer and grew into the role of K1 superstar. Sittichai is just bland in comparison.

Last edited:
yi-long-vs-sittichai-1.jpeg

Back