Sitjaopho Muay Thai Camp

thanks for the comments about sinbi from everybody. good info for my trip next year.

Ryukyu, how long did you say you stayed at Sitjaopho? are they cool about shorter stays at the gym, like a week or so?

Oh snap, Ill be in Shanghai tomorrow, I should track him down and buy him a beer.

Ryukyu, how long did you say you stayed at Sitjaopho? are they cool about shorter stays at the gym, like a week or so?

I was only there a week. But I plan in going back for another week in August.

How about a Google map or similar? I'd like to compare the location to local rentals. I can't get a bead on it from the video.

Absolutely no problem, with a dedicated approach they will take care of you like a longtimer from day one, no matter how long you stay.

Nice thread. I hope I can visit Thailand one time to train there.

how many days are you training a week with runs and stuff too? are you doing 2 a days? i'm curious how quickly i will be able to acclimate to the climate and training volume there to train.

how many days are you training a week with runs and stuff too? are you doing 2 a days? i'm curious how quickly i will be able to acclimate to the climate and training volume there to train.

I personally didn't have a problem doing 2x a day right from the get go. Probably because there was a nice long break between sessions and I was already training hard before I went.

I mean we would finish one session at 930am, then not train again until 4pm so 6+ hours to relax.

Some days here I have trouble like fridays when I box from 3-5, then head over to BJJ from 630-830. That can be a tough afternoon/evening.

Great thread. Man that food looks so good...

ok, who is this guy that is absolutely murdering these pads? these are some of the best kicks and knees i've ever seen. is that one of the brothers or one of their fighters?

nevermind, after watching more vids i see that is one of the brothers, petch-eak or phet-ek. i saw it spelled both ways. he is a monster.

[YT]p5s89dZhnA8[/YT]

Last edited:
ok, who is this guy that is absolutely murdering these pads? these are some of the best kicks and knees i've ever seen. is that one of the brothers or one of their fighters?

nevermind, after watching more vids i see that is one of the brothers, petch-eak or phet-ek. i saw it spelled both ways. he is a monster.

[YT]p5s89dZhnA8[/YT]

That was a sweet vid.

You can get a mini bus with a/c from mo chit bus station to Hua Hin for 180b. Another option is from victory monument. If it's your first time to Thailand or money is not an issue then i would just pay for a taxi. Some people hate HH, I found it a great place to relax, (i didn't train) beaches were very cool, although no waves. Very laid back. I would get bored staying longer than a week, if you're training then getting bored might not be an issue with you. i wanted train here but my mates wanted to go to polapan instead (which is like a MT fat camp with other classes). I recommend the night market. there is a good sized shopping mall with a cinema too. i was sitting at the back of a motor bike with a friend (local) and got pulled over for no helmet, 200b each fine which we had to pay at the police station. KEEP the reciept, it;s valid for a week. Not to suggest you shouldn't wear a helmet.

Edit: i travelled to HH with some friends our luggage took over 2 extra seats so they asked us to pay for 1 additional seat.

Matt how long did the sak yant take to complete and how much? can you choose which one you want? I've always wanted one but was told you can't choose which put me off.

Matt how long did the sak yant take to complete and how much? can you choose which one you want? I've always wanted one but was told you can't choose which put me off.

It took about 2.5 hours with a few 10 min breaks.

Cost 6000 baht

After checking a few things, like my birthday and the hand lines, t Jarn Khom face me a list of yants that I could choose.

Give some credit to the padholder, he

Hey Ryukyu, I sent you a private message I was wondering if you could check it out, thanks!

Also to those who have been here can anyone recommend cheap and nice accomodation? Thanks!

Would you say it's beginner friendly, or not suitable for beginners?

Back