Sir Mighty Mousy is a couple of inches from being a legit midget

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
And he is beating up guys that are a step away from being disabled.
He does it in an impressive manner, but lets not get away with ourselves

fuck you. you fucking tall, fit, gorgeous athletic beast of a man. fuck you.

A couple of inches from looking Conor square in the eyes

Too many Mouse threads lately

No, based on him being the most complete and technically sound fighter that we've seen to date.
Because the division is shallow. It is not like the greatest talents are going for that division.
The guys in it are the exemption from the norm.

Did we need another MM hate thread? He just tied the record for most title defenses ever in spectacular fashion, and Sherdoggers can't stop hating on the guy.

Little dudes are allowed to fight too, TS. Imagine if the local brothel wouldn't let you sleep with the hookers because you're too ugly? Exactly. If you don't like watching him fight, don't watch, and if you're not watching, don't talk about him. The local hookers don't remind you of how ugly you are every time they have entertain your little Johnson.

Because the division is shallow. It is not like the greatest talents are going for that division.
The guys in it are the exemption from the norm.

I'm not talking about his opponents. I'm talking about his skills.

And he is beating up guys that are a step away from being disabled.
He does it in an impressive manner, but lets not get away with ourselves

Wow ! a mentally disable midget like you writing and getting away with it...awesome, just in Sherdog.

I'm not talking about his opponents. I'm talking about his skills.
He is obviously skilled, but he is going against tiny people.
Look at how he got up from the TDs in the last fight. He had to fight off a tiny body.

He is obviously skilled, but he is going against tiny people.
Look at how he got up from the TDs in the last fight. He had to fight off a tiny body.

Now you're trolling.

Back