Singer/Guitarists have it rough

Dude was a great songwriter. Sorry you missed the boat.

Nah, he wasnt. I was a fan of the talented seattle bands. Soundgarden, pearl Jam and Alice in chains made Nirvana seem like a jr high talent show band. Sorry you have shitty taste in music.

Nah, he wasnt. I was a fan of the talented seattle bands. Soundgarden, pearl Jam and Alice in chains made Nirvana seem like a jr high talent show band. Sorry you have shitty taste in music.
lolwat

Nirvana was the rawest band of the era. Their precision is ridiculously underrated among guitar snobs

Boybands need more credit all the dance moves they have to learn and the energy that takes is crazy and everyone loves to hate on them as being untalented because few play instruments.

Don't hate.

THe bass player is the least loved out of all band members too.

It goes in this order

1) frontman
2) lead guitarist
3) drummer
4) bass

Bass players are the unsung heroes of the band and never receive the love they deserve.

They’re the equivalent of the Center in Football. Such an important position but so undervalued

Bassists are also usually the biggest slackers in the band when it comes to handling the business end of things too. :eek::D

Sorry you have shitty taste in music.

Yep. Nirvana appreciation is the litmus test on that for sure.

People forget or dont know just how talented Lil Wayne was....its kind of like fighting, where the general public has a "what have you done for me recently" attitude and if you aren't at your peak, you're shit...

Lil Wayne in his prime was one of the best, most lyrical and consistent rappers of all time. The fact that he just picked up playing guitar for fun to is amazing.

People forget or dont know just how talented Lil Wayne was....its kind of like fighting, where the general public has a "what have you done for me recently" attitude and if you aren't at your peak, you're shit...

Lil Wayne in his prime was one of the best, most lyrical and consistent rappers of all time. The fact that he just picked up playing guitar for fun to is amazing.
SlipperyFabulousAustralianshelduck-small.gif

I think the song-writer has the hardest job in general.

Nothing will sound good or feel right (even with super talented band members/instrumentalists) if they don't write something that works and sounds good in the first place.
Agreed.

Boybands need more credit all the dance moves they have to learn and the energy that takes is crazy and everyone loves to hate on them as being untalented because few play instruments.

Don't hate.
I don't think they would be in a boy band if they had the talent for instruments.

You really sound like an expert on the Washington music scene. Do you love candlebox too?

Dave Mustaine doesn't have a hell of a range, but speed metal don't need one. He's impressively able to sing and play at the same time through staccato, intense rhythms.
Hell, he can play spider chord progressions while singing, that amazes me

What about Clapton, Cobain, Hendrix,

Clapton hates to sing. He doesn't do it during lead or difficult guitar parts. Mostly during rhythm type stuff. He even hates to sing when he's not playing anything. He really hates it and would rather not at all unless his producer basically commands him to (source: Cream documentary)

Cobain did rhythm guitar and during his trashy simple solos did not sing. I like what he did but it's not commendable in the difficulty department (instrumentally), especially relative to other performing musicians. He did have a clear knack for songwriting

Hendrix did a bunch of that, you're right. He was super great
----

@Fedorgasm Are you interesting in learning guitar? It's really fun and good for your brain, even if you don't get to virtuoso levels. Even if you just get to beginner level it's really nice

I'm a bassist who can fake my way with lead guitar in improvised jamz (well enough to fool legit musicians every time so far), it's a blast

(lead guitar is similar enough to playing bass-- the fretboard is the utilized the same)

Last edited:
@Fedorgasm Are you interesting in learning guitar? It's really fun and good for your brain, even if you don't get to virtuoso levels. Even if you just get to beginner level it's really nice
Nah I have small hands. And no, there is no correlation between hand size and penis size.

My small penis is just a coincidence

Back