Singapore Sasaki Translator

zuul

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Too bad there was no back view.

The man who cost me 6k. FUCK YOU SCOGGINS AND FUCK YOU SASAKI! Ok i should be good now. I watched the first round of the Sasaki fight and went to bed because he was getting dominated so badly. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!

Idgaf, she would get it. Hot little Asian girls are where it's at.

Couldn't believe there wasn't a bigger thread about this on here.

Dat accent doe. Hnnnnggg

I looked on here, the UG and TMMAC and was very surprised there were no threads.

The man who cost me 6k. FUCK YOU SCOGGINS AND FUCK YOU SASAKI! Ok i should be good now. I watched the first round of the Sasaki fight and went to bed because he was getting dominated so badly. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!
Never bet on Scoggins if he's fighting a grappler, he'll find a way to lose.

Scoggins reminds me of Varner in that way. Win win win until you blow it. They just find ways into chokes.

Would let her drive my kids to school

6k? On Scoggins??? u lost before it even started

6k? On Scoggins??? u lost before it even started
It was a 50 dollar parlay and I won good money last night. Just not thousands. You know what a parlay is right?

Idgaf, she would get it. Hot little Asian girls are where it's at.

My boy.

tumblr_oro4hhhoms1su6cfdo1_400.gif

She was sitting on an aisle seat in the VIP area trying to pull down her dress in order to cover at least 5% of her thighs.

Back