since when did the mods stop being strict

For years the mods(not the current ones) here held a legacy of being dicks....this is mainly why i lurked for so long before joining

Guys like petey and drake have given this place a certain freshness and relaxed attitude that was much needed....sherdoggers still respect their authority but they feel much more approachable which is just great for the overall morale here

I mean you're always going to have trolls and posters with attitude problems, but theres no reason why everyone else should have to walk a fine line or be punished for the most minute of offenses.....i think this current group of mods and admin understand this quite well and its paying off in spades from what i can see

<{hughesimpress}>
At least thats my take on it

3 things I can't stand on Sherdog:

-Unfounded PED accusations
-Constant bitching about how the UFC is dying
-people who use "Cogar" (ban worthy)
Only thing keeping the UFC from dying is Cogar on PEDs

We need a couple hard pipe sitters to go to work on the homes here with a blow torch and a needle nose sextoy.

I'm not tight with the mods, and only know a couple names, so @Drake @TeTe this guy is begging for a buggering. Gotta do it to maintain order, imo.

you rang?

you rang?
TS has got to get got. He's always trying to badmouth the MODset, acting like it's weak. He's trying to start a revolt.

Plus he owes me some vCash. I'll give you half if you get him to pay.

Back