Since when America protects Europe???

6accbc2cfd7c2131374714c9fd380ebe.jpg

I have this shirt IRL...GOAT Shirt, had it in San Francisco once...Some chick in the BART seemed rustled lol.

Also LMFAO @ anybody thinking that Germany would've lost Europe without America interfering.

You really think if America didn't provide any supplies to Britain....If Germany didn't focus on the western front but the eastern front....and if Japan kept expanding thru China and eventually reached Russia....That Europe would've won? LMFAO.

The Soviets did good and alot of the work but they would've gone destroyed if America didn't get involved unlike that picture tries to portray.

Opposite wise.....Without the Soviet Union......No doubt America would've had a tough time fighting the Nazis....However I doubt America would've been taken over.....If Japan delayed it's attack, after they took over europe/Asia....Then shit will be worse for America but again, full on invasion probably wouldn't had happen.

Make no mistake about it tho.....Europe needed America much more than the other way around.
Well, the US supplied the UK and the USSR, that was very important but there are some things I disagree.
First of all Japanese land forces were pathetic and had already been routed by the Soviets in the Far East. Second of all Germany spent little in the western front. Their main problem was losing to the British in North Africa and never reaching the Caucasus in the USSR, these were the areas with oil.
I think that without the US the germans would still lose because the USSR was just too big and they lacked the logistics to fight. Japan would prosper in China if the US did nothing but the US could win even without fighting, just with the embargo. Japan relied on the USA for everything, steel and oil most importantly. Eventually the USSR could steamroll them on land. Japan had a powerful navy, second only to the US, but it wouldn't matter against the soviets.
The continental US would never be attacked and the US would still be the superpower it is but Europe would be communist.

Churchill didn't answer Stalin's pleas for help until FDR answered Churchill's. Germany would've rolled on Russia if the US didn't push the Western front's shit in with the UK. Of course Germany declaring war on the US because we declared Japan played into FDRs decision too.

Not true. The tide had already turned on the Eastern Front in 1943 and Germany had effectively lost the war by the end of the year. Around 30 million of the estimated total WW2 death toll of 70 million were accounted to the Eastern Front.

People in the West often overlook this as most of the media about WW2 is focused on the Western Front and the Pacific Ocean theatre.

800px-Eastern_Front_1943-08_to_1944-12.png

And let yankies wage their own wars. Without Europe.

So Trump claims he apparently protects Europe from Russians, hence American bases all over the Europe.

Also whats good paying to NATO budget when its the US who reaps the benefits of all wars and US who starts all the wars in the first place.

Europe dont need US. Europe need to grow balls and get nukes ready in case of Russian aggression. Lessons from the past were learn, Europe is united today more or less.

Europe already has nukes , unless your proposing Luxembourg ought to develop its own independent deterrent .

Gosh damn, don't you have any creativity at all to make an original discussion instead of biting off the current threads?

Whenever there's a 10-20 page debate on a new and interesting subject, rest be assured that Panmisiek will rehash it the next day.

Europe dont need US. Europe need to grow balls and get nukes ready in case of Russian aggression. Lessons from the past were learn, Europe is united today more or less.

Good plan.....lets let the savage shitholes in Europe deal with it themselves and get those nukes ready.

Im sure those savages won't start a new world war....they learned their lesson this time for sure, unlike WW1.

Yeah lets let them deal with it, it's not like those nukes will fuck over the rest of the world.

And let yankies wage their own wars. Without Europe.

So Trump claims he apparently protects Europe from Russians, hence American bases all over the Europe.

Also whats good paying to NATO budget when its the US who reaps the benefits of all wars and US who starts all the wars in the first place.

Ruskis would love that. cause they know Europe is weak divided and 90% of their bark and bite is Muricana.

Europe need US a fuck ton more in every way then Murica would ever need Europe.

Europe needs the USA definitely more than the other way around

Since the end of WW2.

Jesus! This idiot is delusional!

9/11 happen on American soil, not European! Europe was unaffected by middle east hostility until after 9/11 when US gathered allies for Iraq. Its yankies who came and destabilised middle east. And because of yanks, middle easterns are now hostile and vengeful, spawning terrorist attacks all over the Europe.

Yanks showed middle finger to Europe during WW2, (oh yea, handful of silvers from Marshall Plan but my country seen none of it, so go see Germans, Brits and French to repay you).

Now Trump raging that Europe is pumping money to Russia for their gas. (oh yea herr Trump, we gonna buy American, twice as expensive, makes sense)

At this point of time I would rather side with Putin than America. At least I know on what grounds I stay on with Putin.

Fuck Trump... I wouldnt trust him as far as I can throw him, and I doubt I could throw that fat cunt very far lol

Also.... Fuck Putin.... I have no interest in being buddy buddy with a guy that has subverted both of our democracies within the last couple of years!

And fuck you as well.

The US certainly helped UK & France in WW1&2, while making a shit ton of money during the process.

Too bad the US, along with its western allies, abandoned eastern europe to Stalin.

What was allowed to happen to Poland was very sad indeed.

Not true. The tide had already turned on the Eastern Front in 1943 and Germany had effectively lost the war by the end of the year. Around 30 million of the estimated total WW2 death toll of 70 million were accounted to the Eastern Front.

People in the West often overlook this as most of the media about WW2 is focused on the Western Front and the Pacific Ocean theatre.

800px-Eastern_Front_1943-08_to_1944-12.png

I agree the Axis in Europe was already starting to break.

It was that damnable Iron Curtain that divided Europe, Stalin grabbing up nations and what not that the US helped save Europe from. I did use the word help.

The role Murka played is often exxagerated. When did not come in till very late. Instead we spent most of WW1 chasing Pancho Villa in Mexico and occupying Veracruz. By the way we invaded Mexico twice. Third time is the charm.

We did not enter Europe in WW1 until December 1917. In our history classes we never learn about the Banana Wars, nor the Tampico Affair or the Pancho Villa Expedition. I guess its considered like a not very important part of our history, but then neither should WW1 because it really did not affect us. Yet we briefly mention the Spanish American War though.

The US helped save Western Europe from Stalin. Unfortunately Eastern Europe and parts of Asia did not get saved.

My parents country were certainly saved by US intervention.

aww lil fella..... did I insult your fat orange master?

get fucked ya simpleton

I am not the biggest Trump fan. It just gets old listening to you being a blowhard about things you know nothing about.

I am not the biggest Trump fan. It just gets old listening to you being a blowhard about things you know nothing about.
what dont I know about Trump and Putin? please enlighten me oh wise one?

yeah, that's mostly true, but then again trump isn't the one that decides those things
he can only troll a bit
also nato isn't protecting anyone in europe, they are just occupying teritory

Back