Since when America protects Europe???

Since when does America protect Europe?

Back_to_Back_WW_Champs-Men_s_Tee--Navy_2d8cb88c-48e3-4aa8-b13b-7bd9180e39c3_grande.png

The role Murka played is often exxagerated. When did not come in till very late. Instead we spent most of WW1 chasing Pancho Villa in Mexico and occupying Veracruz. By the way we invaded Mexico twice. Third time is the charm.

We did not enter Europe in WW1 until December 1917. In our history classes we never learn about the Banana Wars, nor the Tampico Affair or the Pancho Villa Expedition. I guess its considered like a not very important part of our history, but then neither should WW1 because it really did not affect us. Yet we briefly mention the Spanish American War though.

Was this just a passive aggressive way for Trump to convince European countries to buy goods from Lockheed, Boeing, and McDonald-Douglas?

Churchill didn't answer Stalin's pleas for help until FDR answered Churchill's. Germany would've rolled on Russia if the US didn't push the Western front's shit in with the UK. Of course Germany declaring war on the US because we declared Japan played into FDRs decision too.

well it's really the UK, which is really the US

if anybody but UK/US/Australia and to a lesser extent Canada got invaded.......they'd give up faster than Poland and France in WWII
a group of Sherdoggers could invade Portugal tomorrow
"Loose lips..", you fool!

Much of Europe invaded Iraq with us, you know. Spain, Poland and the UK were part of it, as were Australia.

You're also aware that Putin is suspected to be behind several murders in the UK recently, right?
Jesus! This idiot is delusional!

9/11 happen on American soil, not European! Europe was unaffected by middle east hostility until after 9/11 when US gathered allies for Iraq. Its yankies who came and destabilised middle east. And because of yanks, middle easterns are now hostile and vengeful, spawning terrorist attacks all over the Europe.

Yanks showed middle finger to Europe during WW2, (oh yea, handful of silvers from Marshall Plan but my country seen none of it, so go see Germans, Brits and French to repay you).

Now Trump raging that Europe is pumping money to Russia for their gas. (oh yea herr Trump, we gonna buy American, twice as expensive, makes sense)

At this point of time I would rather side with Putin than America. At least I know on what grounds I stay on with Putin.

And about NATO. I would love to see what would happen if US leaves NATO and Russia joins in.

Oh dear, oh dear.

that will never happen 1.

2) europe doesn't hold up its end of the bargain and the idiots over there fall behind the agreed 2% defense spending which is required.
hes sorta right that we do the work, germany doesnt do jack shit...have you not heard how bad theyre shit is underfunded? They military is a train wreck

well it's really the UK, which is really the US

if anybody but UK/US/Australia and to a lesser extent Canada got invaded.......they'd give up faster than Poland and France in WWII
a group of Sherdoggers could invade Portugal tomorrow

polands military is more powerful then then the german. They have what? 15 more tank brigades?

that will never happen 1.

2) europe doesn't hold up its end of the bargain and the idiots over there fall behind the agreed 2% defense spending which is required.
hes sorta right that we do the work, germany doesnt do jack shit...have you not heard how bad theyre shit is underfunded? They military is a train wreck

The 2% deal is misguided imo. They should of came up with a better agreement. On the surface it makes sense for the smaller countries, but for these massive GDP countries the focus should be on output over simply imput.

For example, Germany spends around $45 billion on defense. That's more than enough to be formidable. So wtf are they spending it on to be this weak defenseless country people say they are?

The 2% deal is misguided imo. They should of came up with a better agreement. On the surface it makes sense for the smaller countries, but for these massive GDP countries the focus should be on output over simply imput.

For example, Germany spends around $45 billion on defense. That's more than enough to be formidable. So wtf are they spending it on to be this weak defenseless country people say they are?

No that is NOT enough for the country that leads the EU an claims it a big boy.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/german-miliary-readiness-vital-to-nato-alliance/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/67435...-donald-trump-angela-merkel-defence-spending/

no excuse for this sorry excuse

Fuck Trump... I wouldnt trust him as far as I can throw him, and I doubt I could throw that fat cunt very far lol

Also.... Fuck Putin.... I have no interest in being buddy buddy with a guy that has subverted both of our democracies within the last couple of years!
461bb2f4bef3a53a12e45c8392448b9a7f3c6d74_full.jpg

Edgelord detected.

Since when does America protect Europe?

Back_to_Back_WW_Champs-Men_s_Tee--Navy_2d8cb88c-48e3-4aa8-b13b-7bd9180e39c3_grande.png

6accbc2cfd7c2131374714c9fd380ebe.jpg

I have this shirt IRL...GOAT Shirt, had it in San Francisco once...Some chick in the BART seemed rustled lol.

Also LMFAO @ anybody thinking that Germany would've lost Europe without America interfering.

You really think if America didn't provide any supplies to Britain....If Germany didn't focus on the western front but the eastern front....and if Japan kept expanding thru China and eventually reached Russia....That Europe would've won? LMFAO.

The Soviets did good and alot of the work but they would've gone destroyed if America didn't get involved unlike that picture tries to portray.

Opposite wise.....Without the Soviet Union......No doubt America would've had a tough time fighting the Nazis....However I doubt America would've been taken over.....If Japan delayed it's attack, after they took over europe/Asia....Then shit will be worse for America but again, full on invasion probably wouldn't had happen.

Make no mistake about it tho.....Europe needed America much more than the other way around.

Back