Since they cracked down on bots, im noticing a massive reduction in use here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old post in the lounge thread from late 2017 confirmed by a mod

I know a lot of guys who were in that chat and it was just a place to get away from all the leftist (including the mods) and have a civil discussion for once without people reeeeeeee'ing constantly.

I know a lot of guys who were in that chat and it was just a place to get away from all the leftist (including the mods) and have a civil discussion for once without people reeeeeeee'ing constantly.

Come on man, what's up with the leftist mod stuff?

Pan, lead, ruprecht, should be centrists in any sane persons book. I would call them righties personally. Well pan is socially left, and economically right for the most part, which is a centrist in my book at least.

I mean zankou, and slobodan are still mods here, even if they aren't the primary WR mods.

I don't like the yellow I got for saying I hope someone dies in a fire. That is a common idiom, but I don't think the enforcement has to do with politics.

Im the poster child for line stepping. I word shit carefully so im technically not breaking the rules, despite taking a piss on the rules intent. Ask yourself if that is what you have gotten carded for.

Come on man, what's up with the leftist mod stuff?

Pan, lead, ruprecht, should be centrists in any sane persons book. I would call them righties personally. Well pan is socially left, and economically right for the most part, which is a centrist in my book at least.

I mean zankou, and slobodan are still mods here, even if they aren't the primary WR mods.

I don't like the yellow I got for saying I hope someone dies in a fire. That is a common idiom, but I don't think the enforcement has to do with politics.

Im the poster child for line stepping. I word shit carefully so im technically not breaking the rules, despite taking a piss on the rules intent. Ask yourself if that is what you have gotten carded for.

I got carded in Mayberry. It was nothing to do with politics.

@Ripskater got BANNED for being a Christian Conservative after Fogie PM stalked him and tried to bait him repeatedly.

He got his account reinstated because it was recognized that what happened there was wrong and a total product of Fogie's political bias.

Maybe I just know stuff you don't?

Why are you asking for a source for?? If you were part of the group wouldnt you ask what happened to a large number of posters if they suddenly disappeared.

2018 join date? Who were you before you got banned?

No, they just said that you're civil. I would agree with that. You're definitely a hack, though. Christ, the urge you felt to defend Liberals is present in this thread. A minor quip about Liberals posting emotionally set you off. You would NEVER intervene if that shoe was on the other foot, and a Liberal was accusing Conservatives of anything of the sort.

@nac386 just recently achieved progressive liberal ascension.

This is his response to Europe being flooded with millions of African males:

"I don't focus on identity politics, I'm not a white nationalist, and I don't live in Europe. Considering those things, this basically means nothing to me at all. I am not concerned about the demographics of continents I do not live on."

I got carded in Mayberry. It was nothing to do with politics.

@Ripskater got BANNED for being a Christian Conservative after Fogie PM stalked him and tried to bait him repeatedly.

He got his account reinstated because it was recognized that what happened there was wrong and a total product of Fogie's political bias.

Maybe I just know stuff you don't?

I will refrain from commenting on fogie, already got one yellow.

I will say im not happy to see @Captain Davis without his modship. Considering im a lefty, and he is not, that is high praise, and I hope he volunteered to give it up.

Well ripskater is a little bitch anyway, he tried to martyr himself with a self imposed ban but had to come back because he needed attention

Some lefties must be from behind Ben Shapiro approved VPN software.

giphy.gif

Lol there was no bots posting political stuff in WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back