Since they cracked down on bots, im noticing a massive reduction in use here

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So as we all know, months ago the internet started cracking down on bots, although my guess is that they are just cracking down on the "wrong bots".

Since that time, I have seen a massive reduction in subforum use on this site. We just had a huge fight, and US midterms coming up. This place should be super active right now.

Of course it isn't just the WR, the Mayberry and other sub forums are seeing the same kind of 50% loss in activity over months time. (My subjective opinion of course).

Was half of the forum activity really bots, or did half this forum just stop posting in the last 6 months?

Discuss .......

60% were bots in the war room

That's mr. robot to you

CV3p.gif

60% were bots in the war room

For how many years?

I would argue this place was dominated by bots when Obama was in office too.

Member the Israeli-Pali multi thousand post threads that used to dominate the WR?

I think both sides of that were majority bots. With a SME coordinating it.

wtf is a bot ? ….{yeah, i'm old}
Johny 5, Optimus Prime, and this fella.

hqdefault.jpg

That sorta thing.

Edit: don't listen to that guy above. He only started the thread. What could he possibly know?

So as we all know, months ago the internet started cracking down on bots, although my guess is that they are just cracking down on the "wrong bots".

Since that time, I have seen a massive reduction in subforum use on this site. We just had a huge fight, and US midterms coming up. This place should be super active right now.

Of course it isn't just the WR, the Mayberry and other sub forums are seeing the same kind of 50% loss in activity over months time. (My subjective opinion of course).

Was half of the forum activity really bots, or did half this forum just stop posting in the last 6 months?

Discuss .......

I’m thinking it has more to do with the DRASTIC reduction in the quality of the site since the election.

1) the site is buggy as hell.

2) nobody wants to listen to liberals cry about everything.

3) they don’t even attempt to have a honest discussion.

Trying to convince the left (of today) is a fools errand, instead just shit all over them.

I’m thinking it has more to do with the DRASTIC reduction in the quality of the site since the election.

Trying to convince the left (of today) is a fools errand, instead just shit all over them.

Yeah it’s all the left leaning posters. Everything is the lefts fault boofuckinghoo.

Though didn’t you admit your only purpose on this forum is to troll? But yeah it’s all the evil lefties fault.

In my opinion the WR had and probably still has bots.
People filing into threads blathering about obscure news stories by questionable journalists, insisting that Russia just wants to be our good friend while pushing the idea that since the US does things, we should just let shit that's done to us slide.

Yeah it’s all the left leaning posters. Everything is the lefts fault boofuckinghoo.

Though didn’t you admit your only purpose on this forum is to troll? But yeah it’s all the evil lefties fault.
They post with pure emotion, it makes for a tough discussion.

So, same as it's always been then?

Joking, kind of. The newest constant redirect to malicious sites, is certainly concerning.

So a bot is a program? I'm old too, but wouldn't that be hard here? Like the interaction and childish name-calling and such? Seems like it would require too much effort to use bots on shertard.

I just figured the WR is mostly left and they've been getting their asses kicked so they don't have much to say. If they take the house, I'm sure leftist gloat traffic will increase. But if they don't...

<Fedor23>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back