Since Israel has Nukes...

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why does America keep giving them aid? More than 200 billion over the last 25 years. Isn't it against the law to give aid to a nuclear armed country?

Every single war America fights these days is because of Israel. You are dying for Israel, not America. So you are going to die for Israel, break the law for them and let the government give them your money?

Israel is lowkey the worlds most powerful country. They get the so called "most powerful country" to do their dirty work for them. That's don shit. They run this world, not America. When someone gives you orders, you aren't in charge. You're just the muscle.

Isn't it against the law to give aid to a nuclear armed country?
Aid to Israel actually violates two amendments to the 1961 Foreign Assistance Act known as the the Symington and Glenn Amendments.

Between Aipac, their ilk, let alone nuclear blackmail itself, the zionists get what they want.

it's retarded.

Israel neither admits or denies that they have nukes.

One hint of antisemitism and this thread will be locked.

Does it really matter if we all know they have it?

Evidently it allows congress to subvert their own law.

Devils advocate though... What if Israel is pulling a Sadam and doesn't really have them, but only implies they do to project power to their neighbors?

No, kvolcom.

8b0.jpg

Because we'd prefer it if no one actually uses nukes.

Evidently it allows congress to subvert their own law.

Devils advocate though... What if Israel is pulling a Sadam and doesn't really have them, but only implies they do to project power to their neighbors?
First of all, the Pentagon admitted years ago that Israel has nukes.
After five decades of pretending otherwise, the Pentagon has reluctantly confirmed that Israel does indeed possess nuclear bombs, as well as awesome weapons technology similar to America’s.

And Mordechai Vanunu exposed her nuclear weapons program in the '60s. He has spent most of his life in prison for his honesty.

So they can continue to have a qualitative military advantage over whichever the current Amalekites are.

Aid to Israel actually violates two amendments to the 1961 Foreign Assistance Act known as the the Symington and Glenn Amendments.

Interesting. I just looked these up and I would have to agree.

the zionists get what they want.

But I didn't like your post because I didn't want to cosign this bit.

We should give less foreign aid to everyone.

Yeah, I am not a fan of giving a country foreign aid for like 70 years.

One hint of antisemitism and this thread will be locked.

As well should be the case. There are more critics of Israel on the left than there are on the right. And for some reason the left is generally able to be critical without using racial slurs, holocaust denial, veiled racial conspiracies, and appeals to stereotypes. You kids on the right need to figure out how to converse like adults as well.

But I didn't like your post because I didn't want to cosign this bit.
What is factually wrong with that? Can’t bitch about Israel having a disproportionate influence on US foreign policy but disagree with that

Back