Since BJ got KO'd stiff

giphy.gif

tumblr_nbyzxzglqN1s3zckto1_400.gif
tumblr_nbyzxzglqN1s3zckto1_400.gif

My boyfriend is putting on John wick to cheer us up.

The plattard brigade is all asleep? That explains the lack of moronic tagging.
your boyfriend needs to cheer you up, ok so you are the bottom, noted

KO'd stiff? that wasn't a Jose Waldo KO bro lol you clearly don't know what a clean KO is from the sound of it. he got knocked down and was trying to fight back, but Big John stepped in before BJ got seriously hurt. you need schooling on a clean KO vs a TKO
Lol that was a clean KO
He couldn't even get up

Old man Penn would whoop your ass, so there's that.

Who the hell is joking?
You made a fool out of yourself
How the fuck did I make a fool outta myself? you don't know what a clean KO is and you're making this thread saying BJ was KO stiff? you need schooling on the fight game. you're the one who looks bad. not me. I know the difference between BJ penn getting finished and Jose Aldo getting finished. from the sound of it, you have NO idea what you're talking about. it's okay though, you'll learn. it's okay kid, you will learn.

How the fuck did I make a fool outta myself? you don't know what a clean KO is and you're making this thread saying BJ was KO stiff? you need schooling on the fight game. you're the one who looks bad. not me. I know the difference between BJ penn getting finished and Jose Aldo getting finished. from the sound of it, you have NO idea what you're talking about. it's okay though, you'll learn. it's okay kid, you will learn.
Gotten to. You already lost this battle.

BJ got knocked out clean deal with it
And leave Jose Aldo alone. What has he ever done to you?
Omg I swear you're so fucking ignorant you motherfucking dumb fuck. you don't know shit. you don't know a lick of anything you say it seems like so please stfu. that was no clean KO. damn you're stupid as hell.

Omg I swear you're so fucking ignorant you motherfucking dumb fuck. you don't know shit. you don't know a lick of anything you say it seems like so please stfu. that was no clean KO. damn you're stupid as hell.
Lol u are a fraud

When will you learn not to feed the troll?

You're stupid asf. I swear dude. that was no clean KO. that was a TKO. you ignorant dumb fuck lol
Relentless, are you okay? Shouldn't people like you be banned from interacting with the general public? Where's your mom? You need adult guidance and supervision.

Back