Simulated sex in Movies/TV

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
So I was watching a couple of movies that had some realistic stuff going on.

How do they pull that off???

I would accidentally be balls deep if I had to do that. Where is their self control?

Is it Like...they duct tape their genitalia?

Discuss

Wesley Snipes puts a sock on his dick. I heard J-LO loved it.....

Camera angles make dicks looks bigger in the movies. Is that what you're asking about?

I've heard it discussed before and they say that some of the scenes they really do it

I really don't get how it works. If I had to do a simulated sex scene with some hot actress, they could glue my dick to my leg and it still would break loose.

Unless these dudes are gay or something I can't figure it out.

They can't right tho..sag rules right?

There are quite a few movies out there where they did. :eek:

As far as how they gimmick it, my middle school teacher told me there are people with spray bottles filled with ice-cold water that spritz the guys' dicks when they're hard. Imagine having that job...

There are quite a few movies out there where they did. :eek:

As far as how they gimmick it, my middle school teacher told me there are people with spray bottles filled with ice-cold water that spritz the guys' dicks when they're hard. Imagine having that job...
Uhh. Yes please. I mean. NO! NO!

I've heard it discussed before and they say that some of the scenes they really do it

Its been rumored in a few movies. For the most part though, I believe they just wear genital coverings of some sort. I'm assuming its all dependent on how comfortable the actors are with one another.

Sean Young was the queen of that back in the day!

Well obviously I can't link the good ones, but for those that don't know her, she was in Blade Runner, and was known as a freak

640_sean_young_harrison_for.jpg

Chloe Sevigny gave Vincent Gallo a bj to completion in The Brown Bunny. There was no simulation in that one.

Wouldn't beating your meat before a shoot makes it easier though?

Chloe Sevigny gave Vincent Gallo a bj to completion in The Brown Bunny. There was no simulation in that one.
Ive heard this one. Watched the vid and she is like. No

They should just get tested. If they dont got the charlie sheen gene go ahead and method act that shit.

Back