Similarities between Thai's and African American fighters?

To be honest Masato looks very tan in that pic. When was it taken?

I believe that's from either 2003 or 2004 when he was the most beset by fangirls and most tanned. Incidentally this was also the peak of his dominance... COINCIDENCE!?

I kinda like it tbh. I like everyone up against me. Its like mental sparring and keeps me on my toes. I speak what's on my mind without caring how stupid or offensive it may sound. Just like saying afroamericans are more athletic than any other race I can say east Asians tend to be more intelligent. People will get hurt, try an argue whilst others will use humour but they know deep down there's some truth to it.
Naw it's not against you, it's against some of yours post. Sometimes it can be difficult to distinguish if you're being serious or trolling, and in many cases just call for mocking.

I for one like Jay. He says some quirky things every now and then, but I like that. It keeps things interesting. He is a good sport about it all too.

it's really not about race, or skin color, it's about who your training with, how good they are at teaching and as fighters, how well you take in the information and what works for you.

it's really not about race, or skin color, it's about who your training with, how good they are at teaching and as fighters, how well you take in the information and what works for you.
And also socioeconomic background.
Jewish fighters used to dominate boxing in early 20th century, then after WWII ended together with discrimination/holocaust they moved on to other things.

Okay i see what you're saying Jaymuathai. But I think its too general to say what you are saying. Not all african american are slick fighters you got crawford, bradeley, tyson, errol spence jr, walters, felix verdejo and the list goes on, these fighters prefere to stay in the action sometimes not being evasive at all. Thai fighters in muay thai dont use the whole ring to move around, the only fighter i know that does that is Lerdsilla. I think most muay thai thai fighters stay in the middle of the ring or move slowly around the ring. Cuban or evasive fighters have this mentality of swim without getting wet, i dont think Thai fighters think that way. Lots of controversy follow cuban and evasive fighters.

The sherdog authorities of athleticism have come out with this updated chart:

6i7j38.jpg

The less white you are the more athletic you are generally speaking save for maybe indians(real indians from india) and Russians like you mentioned.

Yes I'm being crass but I am being serious.

The less white you are the more athletic you are generally speaking save for maybe indians(real indians from india) and Russians like you mentioned.

Yes I'm being crass but I am being serious.

Darker = More athletic.

Unless you're a super brownish Asian like an Indian. Also if you're a super pale Russian white, you're athletic. Also I guess peachy whites are somewhat more athletic than yellowish East Asians.

#Correlationconfirmed

Genetically eastern Europeans like Dzhabar Askerov and Gennady Golovkin tend to be very heavy handed and powerful whilst Thai's (and other southeast Asians like Filipinos) and black fighters have really good speed and reflexes. Obviously not all but still a lot.
Golovkin is half Korean, just like another heavy-handed Russian Kosta Tszyu.

Dieselnoi is one of the most powerful Thai fighters ever and he is light skinned. There is no pigmentation correlation.

The African American school of boxing is a product of pre segregation America. Because of the lack of opportunities offered to them they had to fight far more often as well as find work as paid sparring partners for white fighters. Because of this they had to develop excellent defence as to avoid injuries and prolong their careers.

The Cuban school of boxing is actually more similar to the Eastern European style than it is to the American.

Golovkin is half Korean, just like another heavy-handed Russian Kosta Tszyu.

Dieselnoi is one of the most powerful Thai fighters ever and he is light skinned. There is no pigmentation correlation.
I have no comment on the main topic about race/ skin color but Dieselnoi has shit tons of leverage compared to his common opponents. That counts for a lot of power

bump to explain the joke ;)

what a marvelous day it was

african americans are known to try to co opt any group good at something. did you know that the ancient samurai were actually black?

Back