Similarities between Thai's and African American fighters?

Dude what if we could like... take some farm raised genetics, and some African American genetics, bring it to The Lab, swirl that shit up and inject it into Superlek, then get him a training camp at Sitsongpeenong. Dude he'd be like unstoppable.
Dont forget neo movement

All I have learned from this thread is that if a Thai gets a tan he automatically gets athletic and explosive.

Do you see any similarities between mexican and japanese fighters?

Athletic and explosive

4bf3467be3d67.jpg

Methodical and plodding

sato.jpg

Science checks out.

Last edited:
Hmmmm

I think you are on to something, or on something.

Stay off drugs

You don't get many west africans or afroamericans doing muaythai out in thailand because of the lack of interest just like you dont have many Thai's in MMA. Doesnt mean if there was a sudden interest that they wouldnt dominate the sport. They have pratically dominated most other combat sports.
Does this not demonstrate that culture is a much more significant factor than race? You could easily flip it around and say "if all Mongolians cared about boxing they would out-perform [insert preferred ubermensch]." Also "they have practically dominated most other combat sports" is just simply not true. In boxing all ethnic groups are well represented and if anyone is over-represented its Latinos. MMA also lacks any sort of ethnic dominance, though if anyone is over-represented I would say its Japan pre-2007(it wasn't their genes that changed at that time btw!). So that leaves wrestling(dominated by Caucasus region) and grappling(dominated by multiethnic Brazilians). Ya, I'm not seeing it.

I think I'm gonna skip my thursday muay thai class and will instead incorporate going to the tanning bed into my training schedule.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna skip my thursday muay thai class and will instead incoperate going to the tanning bed into my training schedule.

The tanning salon is like the lab lite. Most athletic and explosive athletes started here.

LOL these comments. Noticed from previous threads that a lot of the people on this forum I not very fond of jaymuayhai

All I have learned from this thread is that if a Thai gets a tan he automatically gets athletic and explosive.

Your on to something buddy.

As suggested by James Michael Howard in the article Evolution of Skin Color in Humans :

It is known that testosterone and ultraviolet light work together in stimulating melanocyte structure and function.
Testosterone activates tyrosine hydroxylase (Neurosci Lett 2006; 396: 57-61).Tyrosine hydroxylase is involved in human pigmentation. Tyrosine hydroxylase has been “suggested” to be “tightly coupled to melanin synthesis” (J Invest Dermatol 1990; 95: 9-15).

Melanocyte is a Melanin producing cell located beneath the skin. the middle layer of the eye, the inner ear,meninges,] bones, and heart.
Melanin is the pigment responsible for skin color.

If you want to get athletic start training outside in the sun as it will help you increase testosterone

Last edited:
LOL these comments. Noticed from previous threads that a lot of the people on this forum I not very fond of jaymuayhai
I kinda like it tbh. I like everyone up against me. Its like mental sparring and keeps me on my toes. I speak what's on my mind without caring how stupid or offensive it may sound. Just like saying afroamericans are more athletic than any other race I can say east Asians tend to be more intelligent. People will get hurt, try an argue whilst others will use humour but they know deep down there's some truth to it.

Tanning Beds. The latest combat sport training trend sweeping the globe. Athletes have shown a 79% increase in explosiveness and athleticism after just three treatments.

Back