Similarities between Thai's and African American fighters?

I don't buy the whole one race better than the other in a particular combat sport or fighting trait. (Replying to Enriko Davidson)
That is one of the most stupid delusional things I've heard in a while. Lets just be real here. YES there is one race better that others in combat sports. The BLACK race! I'm not even black and I can see it.

All the top guys in boxing and even MMA for the majority of the time have been black. Its a reality that some hate to believe but its true. Black people tend to be more athletic. The science is out there. There are some things white people are better at. Some things asians are better at but when it comes to athleticism in most cases blacks are superior. I went to a white school which literally had 3 black kids and one of them was best in the majority of sports (not swimming LOL). Coincidence?

Ffs even Nagbe who's only one in a handful of black guys that took MT seriously has had success in MT. KOing Kem and giving Buakaw, Yod and Saenchai competitive fights. And this is a dude who started training a few years ago. Can you imagine if he started as a child.

Eastern Europeans are also very good fighters!

Yeah I've noticed this also. Some great Thai fighters are darker skinned like Kongsak, Saenchai, all the Kiatmoo9 guys, Buakaw, Samkor etc and tough as nails. Samkor is a great example. Loved the way he moved. Some great lighter skinned Thai fighters as well but mostly the darker North Eastern Thai's. Where do you think this comes from?
Lol yeah isaan used to be thailands poorest area thats why so many fighters come from there, it's not due to their superior genetics.

That is one of the most stupid delusional things I've heard in a while. Lets just be real here. YES there is one race better that others in combat sports. The BLACK race! I'm not even black and I can see it.

All the top guys in boxing and even MMA for the majority of the time have been black. Its a reality that some hate to believe but its true. Black people tend to be more athletic. The science is out there. There are some things white people are better at. Some things asians are better at but when it comes to athleticism in most cases blacks are superior. I went to a white school which literally had 3 black kids and one of them was best in the majority of sports (not swimming LOL). Coincidence?

Ffs even Nagbe who's only one in a handful of black guys that took MT seriously has had success in MT. KOing Kem and giving Buakaw, Yod and Saenchai competitive fights. And this is a dude who started training a few years ago. Can you imagine if he started as a child.

LOL Your doing a Trump bro. I agree with what your saying but you need to turn it down a little

How can the black race be better when there is no such thing? you say the science is ou there, but as i pointed out, science says there is no black race people under this label are the most genetically diverse. You lose all credibility with those claims...

Victor nagbe is barely a top 10 guy in a very weak division and so what? This division has fighters of all ethnicities, doesn't make one better than another. If you removed weight classes maybe you could say certain people are better than others.

Lol yeah isaan used to be thailands poorest area thats why so many fighters come from there, it's not due to their superior genetics.
Yeah I realise that but I also think a lot of Thai's up there over the years are a little more athletic due to the labor and farming work compared to the Thai's in the city. Their very hardworking. Straight after training some of the fighters would help their families farm whilst most fighters in Bangkok playing PlayStation lol

Yeah I realise that but I also think a lot of Thai's up there over the years are a little more athletic due to the labor and farming work compared to the Thai's in the city. Their very hardworking. Straight after training some of the fighters would help their families farm whilst most fighters in Bangkok playing PlayStation lol
are you suggesting issan people and afroamerican fight similarly because they're farmers? lol

How can the black race be better when there is no such thing? you say the science is ou there, but as i pointed out, science says there is no black race people under this label are the most genetically diverse. You lose all credibility with those claims..
Sorry west africans if that helps. But even other parts of Sub Sahara Africa tends to have a lot of naturally athletic people. Its like comparing Thai's to Burmese or Cambodians. Their different but the similar.
Victor nagbe is barely a top 10 guy in a very weak division and so what? This division has fighters of all ethnicities, doesn't make one better than another. If you removed weight classes maybe you could say certain people are better than others.
I was talking more about Nagbe in MT not K1. Not many other fighters could do what he was doing with that short amount of training to the fighters he was competing against.

are you suggesting issan people and afroamerican fight similarly because they're farmers? lol
No the afroamerican/thai comparison talk ended a while ago. This thread has now turned into a race war and I have abandoned it. I was just comparing the Issan people to other Thai's.

Edit: although it would help my argument since the slaves in the americas did a lot of labour and farming just like a lot of the Thai's in Issan but I'm gonna stop now.

Last edited by a moderator:
No the afroamerican/thai comparison talk ended a while ago. This thread has now turned into a race war and I have abandoned it. I was just comparing the Issan people to other Thai's.
lol well what did you expect when you posted this thread... it could only go in this direction

Sorry west africans if that helps. But even other parts of Sub Sahara Africa tends to have a lot of naturally athletic people. Its like comparing Thai's to Burmese or Cambodians. Their different but the similar.

I was talking more about Nagbe in MT not K1. Not many other fighters could do what he was doing with that short amount of training to the fighters he was competing against.
Lol, how does one example prove anything? There are countless examples that prove you wrong but i'm not trying to get deeper into a race debate.

Edit: although it would help my argument since the slaves in the americas did a lot of labour and farming just like a lot of the Thai's in Issan but I'm gonna stop now.
I think your trying to make this into something its not. Afroamericans seem to be better athletes overall than any other race and Thai's are good at MuayThai from all the years of experience training/fighting from an early age and also the knowledge that's been passed down from generation to generation. There are no similarities between them.

Lol, how does one example prove anything? There are countless examples that prove you wrong but i'm not trying to get deeper into a race debate.
But more countless examples proving me right. I can name the countless great african american boxers african american MMA fighters and so on. Way more than any other race even tho the afroamericans are a small minority in America. Nagbe was an example of west african who had some success in Thailand. You don't get many west africans or afroamericans doing muaythai out in thailand because of the lack of interest just like you dont have many Thai's in MMA. Doesnt mean if there was a sudden interest that they wouldnt dominate the sport. They have pratically dominated most other combat sports.

But more countless examples proving me right. .
No, not in kickfighting (with the exception danny bill). With your logic i'd probably say black people can't kick because of genetics. See how dumb that sounds?

Sure there are differences between ethnic groups but you fail to take into account the role of other more important variables.

There is no denying that there are genetical differences, but the question is how important these are. From my understanding, being the fastest 100m runner, or being the best long distance runner, or being the best powerlifter does not make you the best fighter in the ring. If you removed weight classes, these things would be more important.

Last edited:
Guys, here you have a thai fighter that would not even get matched against the top fighters in thailand because he wasn't good enough in 61 kg, going into kickboxing and beating up a top 77 kg guy who was bigger and more athletic because of genetics! Must have been because all the farm work in isaan.

Farm work > Genetics

Guys, here you have a thai fighter that would not even get matched against the top fighters in thailand because he wasn't good enough in 61 kg, going into kickboxing and beating up a top 77 kg guy who was bigger and more athletic because of genetics! Must have been because all the farm work in isaan.

Farm work > Genetics

No that's called experience over genetics.

No, not in kickfighting (with the exception danny bill). With your logic i'd probably say black people can't kick because of genetics. See how dumb that sounds?
Ernesto Hoost, Tyrone spong etc. But like I said there is not a lot of interest among afroamericans in kickfighting just like the early years of MMA but when they started showing interest along came anderson silva, Jon jones, Demetrious Johnson and etc. Bringing up afroamericans in kickfighting is like bringing up Europeans in the NBA. Its not a fair comparison when there are not many in the sport. Why is this even an argument? And why are you trying to defend this so hard? Google is your friend bro. Just search west african genetics. The science is out there. There are so many factors when it comes to combat sports but it starts with genetics.

Farm work > Genetics

you're just being cruel now.

Farm work > Genetics

Sorry bro but that's a pretty stupid comparison. Sittichai will have that advantage based off experience and knowledge. Its quite a known that west Africans genetics is superior in sports overall based off their athleticism. Its not a guess or an argument. Its a fact based of history and actual science. Doesn't mean their always going to be better at sports but for most part with certain sports they are and genetics plays a huge role in combat sports.

Dude what if we could like... take some farm raised genetics, and some African American genetics, bring it to The Lab, swirl that shit up and inject it into Superlek, then get him a training camp at Sitsongpeenong. Dude he'd be like unstoppable.

Back