Silva still has no opponent. Who do you want to see him fight?

Calling the only champ who went up in class 3 times during his reign just for the show (and put on probably the most awesome performance in the ufc), with nothing to gain and everything to lose, "scared"?
4r3xhw.jpg

Conor went up for Nate I, Nate II, and Alvarez during his "reign" as FW champ, and he did it across "more" weight divisions

813.gif

Calling the only champ who went up in class 3 times during his reign just for the show (and put on probably the most awesome performance in the ufc), with nothing to gain and everything to lose, "scared"?
4r3xhw.jpg

Anderson Silva is no coward. But even though he is past his prime he shouldn't hand-pick fights or duck anyone. If you are scheduled to fight and you have a choice why not fight the opponent who would most likely get you a title shot with a win? Right now that man is Luke Rockhold. Yoel Romero would be good too. But he's talking about Nick Diaz. Fuck Nick Diaz! We already saw that fight and Diaz isn't relevant at Middleweight. I want to see Silva fight the best contender and then fight for the title.

Mousasi will sign a new contract and get his dollars. Then he doesn't give a fuck who he fights. He will fight Silva, after that he will fight Jotko (if he wins his next fight) or Weidman in Rotterdam.

He should retire. If he fights anyone in the Top 5 he'll get KO'd. If he fights anyone else he risks getting embarrassed. I get he's collecting pay checks, but put your health first at this point. I'm afraid for the GOAT.

I really wouldn't be surprised if its a trilogy with Weidman

I know a few people have mentioned Shotgun and me likes- it at 205.
winnable fight for both men...Anderson not fighting anyone elite at 185, just not happening.

The ufc's official twitter posted today that Silva is fighting at 212. Does that mean Silva has accepted a fight?

He should be GSPs first opponent on his return. GSP has no business fighting champions after such a long layoff.

4r3xhw.jpg

He had nothing to lose though. He would hve kept his MW belt vs any of the lhw he fought had he lost.

{<jordan}

Vitor is a top guy now? The same guy who's been TKO'd in 4 of his last 5 and hasn't beaten anyone under 45 in 4 years? Anderson said he's too old to ever try to be champ again and has no desire to make a title run. He's only still fighting to give his fans a few more fights and because he likes it. Why the fuck would he be matched up with the #1 contender?

Because we want more of those sweet sweet Andy fan tears. The only kind you get when Andy gets completely destroyed.

He should retire. If he fights anyone in the Top 5 he'll get KO'd. If he fights anyone else he risks getting embarrassed. I get he's collecting pay checks, but put your health first at this point. I'm afraid for the GOAT.
Bisping for title??

Back