Silence of the lambs 1991

Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
i was a young boy when came out anyone who watched it at its time must be like watching prime Fedor which I did

Top 3 ever . Such a good movie I haven't got a fault

Perfect movie imo Hopkins foster work so well together she actually looked nervous in the meetings with lector , and genuine . What ever she did to prepare I salute her .

The way lector escapes too , awesome

Both are up with the best after that performance imo

Certainly the GOAT killer thriller.

Great movie. Wish they wouldn't have done so many spinoffs and stuff. They made Hannibal Lector to unrealistic.

Hopkins comes off like a trick-or-treater with his whole shtick

Brian Cox did a better job in Manhunter. His Lecter was pure alpha. Apex Predator type shit

Last edited:
Great movie. Wish they wouldn't have done so many spinoffs and stuff. They made Hannibal Lector to unrealistic.
I didn't think Hannibal was as bad as the remake of Manhunter, Red Dragon. I just didn't care for it.

i was a young boy when came out anyone who watched it at its time must be like watching prime Fedor which I did

Top 3 ever . Such a good movie I haven't got a fault

Perfect movie imo Hopkins foster work so well together she actually looked nervous in the meetings with lector , and genuine . What ever she did to prepare I salute her .

The way lector escapes too , awesome

Both are up with the best after that performance imo

Supposedly Martha Stewart dated Anthony Hopkins and broke it off with him because she couldn't stop thinking of him as Hannibal Lecter. That's how good that movie was.

Supposedly Martha Stewart dated Anthony Hopkins and broke it off with him because she couldn't stop thinking of him as Hannibal Lecter. That's how good that movie was.
Was there an Ipad involved in this situation?

It's like Shawshank in that no matter how many times I've seen it I can still watch it again

I love the atmosphere and score in this scene.

For my money, Clarice Starling is the best female character in movie history

Hopkins comes off like a trick-or-treater with his whole shtick

Brian Cox did a better job in Manhunter. His Lecter was pure alpha. Apex Predator type shit

manhunter-gif.gif

For my money, Clarice Starling is the best female character in movie history

Not for long. She'll be in 5th place after the four-way tie for 1st when the new Ghostbusters comes out.

it portrays that skanky realism better than any movie every has
you totally believe that world exists (well because it does)

Back