Sijara Eubanks moving to bantamweight

I love Sarah but Fee would beat her easily. She’s a bigger woman and her ground skills are great. She has yet to be struck hard enough for it to even show on her face. It would take something crazy for Sarah to beat Fee.

I’ve predicted Fee will be the UFC FW champ within a cpl years. By the end of 2020. I haven’t seen anything to change my mind yet.

Spencer claims she can't make 135, but her build isn't very large, I wouldn't be shocked if she could actually slim down and make Bantamweight.

In her latest outing, she got a step up in competition and looked incredibly sloppy in the stand up against Sorenson. Pam looked very well in the stand up and defending the grappling until she got caught, Spencer had a lot of trouble putting he away. Kaufman being a much more experienced fighter (also won her last outing by submission), could give Spencer some trouble. But I digress, Kaufman only said that she wanted the 145lbs belt prior to the last Invicta event, hasn't said anything about Spencer herself.

This is surprising news and callout from Sarah after Invicta 32 she tweeted alot about defending her title vs Julia Avila.
But if the ufc who needs more top BW called with a good offer, she could have forgotten all about it to get back to the big show.

Sarah has said that she's trying to get back in the UFC because not only she believes she deserves to be there (she's one of the best at bantamweight), but because Invicta's 135lbs roster is thin and those available want nothing with her. So she said that she'd like to face Cyborg like Evinger and Kunitskaya did, or win the Invicta 145lbs belt as well and be their first champ champ.

This is surprising news and callout from Sarah after Invicta 32 she tweeted alot about defending her title vs Julia Avila.
But if the ufc who needs more top BW called with a good offer, she could have forgotten all about it to get back to the big show.

Yeah it was cool to see Sarah do the callout during the show. I was looking forward to it probably being the next Invicta card after the Frey vs Grusander rematch.

So this didn’t make alot of sense in that regard. And I had heard nothing about Sarah and the UFC.

I’ll tell you one thing though. If the UFC wants to sign Eubanks to fight Sarah. Eubanks’ days in the UFC are numbered. Sarah is not just a step up in weight but in talent and experience. She’s trying to get that Cyborg hat trick of a SF Invicta and UFC championship. She is so much better than Eubanks it’s not even funny. I love Roxanne Modafferi’s passion considering her obvious lack of natural athleticism. But you can’t honestly put Roxanne and Sarah Kaufman in the same conversation for any of the measurables important to success in mma at the highest levels. Sarah will whoop Eubanks.

PS

I’d like to see Fee have at least one more fight in Invicta. A win would give her the Invicta record for wins at FW. I think that would be pretty cool for Spencer.

Last edited:
Its ironic how much attention she gets

Spencer claims she can't make 135, but her build isn't very large, I wouldn't be shocked if she could actually slim down and make Bantamweight.

In her latest outing, she got a step up in competition and looked incredibly sloppy in the stand up against Sorenson. Pam looked very well in the stand up and defending the grappling until she got caught, Spencer had a lot of trouble putting he away. Kaufman being a much more experienced fighter (also won her last outing by submission), could give Spencer some trouble. But I digress, Kaufman only said that she wanted the 145lbs belt prior to the last Invicta event, hasn't said anything about Spencer herself.

Sarah has said that she's trying to get back in the UFC because not only she believes she deserves to be there (she's one of the best at bantamweight), but because Invicta's 135lbs roster is thin and those available want nothing with her. So she said that she'd like to face Cyborg like Evinger and Kunitskaya did, or win the Invicta 145lbs belt as well and be their first champ champ.

That’s Fee’s game. I’ve said she gets hit way too much. At the same time she’s never been hurt yet. And she hits pretty damn hard. She’s stopped pretty much every woman she has fought dead in their tracks at least once with her punches. As sloppy as they are. Then there is her crazy kicks. Both ways high or low they can come at any time and in combinations. She has a BB in TKD and that was her first Martial Art.

But that’s not her bread and butter and greatest weapon. The ground is her real domain. A BB in BJJ that throws mean elbows as she’s trying to soften up her opponent. She has a .666 finish rate in her 6 fights. These are some of the reasons why alot of fans like her.

She’s not ready yet I’ve said it a few times. She needs to work on her defence. I don’t want her in the UFC yet. She’s a work in progress. But she has all the tools and just needs to improve and refine them and that takes time. She’s only had 6 pro fights and other than Lesnar no guy in mma is getting a TS in the UFC with 6 fights. Women are getting rushed along too much at times.

Fee started out at LW. She is the perfect example of what I would call a big boned woman. There is no way she can make BW and still keep her strength or power.

she is doing something right... Not fighting val kind of got her name out there... She butthurt some of you but now she has threads being made about her... so it worked i guess.

In her latest outing, she got a step up in competition and looked incredibly sloppy in the stand up against Sorenson. Pam looked very well in the stand up and defending the grappling until she got caught, Spencer had a lot of trouble putting he away. Kaufman being a much more experienced fighter (also won her last outing by submission), could give Spencer some trouble.
Sarah's not a big BW AND got out wrestled by Davis and Eye two 125ers now. Fee is a big 145 she walks her down and ground and pounds her bad.

Eubanks vs Montano.

Im getting word that this may headline next years MSG card

i thought she was running 125. what happened? lol

girl is a meme

I don't know either person, but I didn't quite understand why Sijara lashed out at Kaufman for that comment. Weird and bitter person it seems like.

Because she is a complete tool.
She called Ben Askren (before he got signed to the UFC) a never was / has been and how he sucked for not being in the UFC. Then bragged about how easy she got in.

Her twitter is a total disaster ....

Sijara Eubanks is moving up to bantamweight.

Eubanks (4-2), who missed weight by 1.2 pounds prior to her UFC 230 fight against Roxanne Modafferi, has decided to compete at 135 pounds in her next fight, her manager, Ali Abdelaziz, told ESPN

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/25464799/ufc-sijara-eubanks-moving-bantamweight-flyweight

Good choice. She has a talented ground game and she had fundamental striking skills with good power landing at 125 but she was too slow and wasn't able to land much. She might be a dark horse at 135.

Back