Sijara Eubanks moving to bantamweight

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by KazDibiase, Dec 6, 2018.

1. TheNinja

TheNinja Silver Belt

It's Bob Eubanks' son.

upload_2018-12-6_14-41-43.png

QcChopper likes this.
  2. Nikolay

Nikolay White Belt

Spencer claims she can't make 135, but her build isn't very large, I wouldn't be shocked if she could actually slim down and make Bantamweight.

In her latest outing, she got a step up in competition and looked incredibly sloppy in the stand up against Sorenson. Pam looked very well in the stand up and defending the grappling until she got caught, Spencer had a lot of trouble putting he away. Kaufman being a much more experienced fighter (also won her last outing by submission), could give Spencer some trouble. But I digress, Kaufman only said that she wanted the 145lbs belt prior to the last Invicta event, hasn't said anything about Spencer herself.

Sarah has said that she's trying to get back in the UFC because not only she believes she deserves to be there (she's one of the best at bantamweight), but because Invicta's 135lbs roster is thin and those available want nothing with her. So she said that she'd like to face Cyborg like Evinger and Kunitskaya did, or win the Invicta 145lbs belt as well and be their first champ champ.

GiSP likes this.
  3. GiSP

GiSP Yellow Belt

Yeah it was cool to see Sarah do the callout during the show. I was looking forward to it probably being the next Invicta card after the Frey vs Grusander rematch.

So this didn’t make alot of sense in that regard. And I had heard nothing about Sarah and the UFC.

I’ll tell you one thing though. If the UFC wants to sign Eubanks to fight Sarah. Eubanks’ days in the UFC are numbered. Sarah is not just a step up in weight but in talent and experience. She’s trying to get that Cyborg hat trick of a SF Invicta and UFC championship. She is so much better than Eubanks it’s not even funny. I love Roxanne Modafferi’s passion considering her obvious lack of natural athleticism. But you can’t honestly put Roxanne and Sarah Kaufman in the same conversation for any of the measurables important to success in mma at the highest levels. Sarah will whoop Eubanks.

PS

I’d like to see Fee have at least one more fight in Invicta. A win would give her the Invicta record for wins at FW. I think that would be pretty cool for Spencer.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Mmmmmmma1234 likes this.
  4. clivers

clivers Green Belt

Its ironic how much attention she gets

5. GiSP

GiSP Yellow Belt

That’s Fee’s game. I’ve said she gets hit way too much. At the same time she’s never been hurt yet. And she hits pretty damn hard. She’s stopped pretty much every woman she has fought dead in their tracks at least once with her punches. As sloppy as they are. Then there is her crazy kicks. Both ways high or low they can come at any time and in combinations. She has a BB in TKD and that was her first Martial Art.

But that’s not her bread and butter and greatest weapon. The ground is her real domain. A BB in BJJ that throws mean elbows as she’s trying to soften up her opponent. She has a .666 finish rate in her 6 fights. These are some of the reasons why alot of fans like her.

She’s not ready yet I’ve said it a few times. She needs to work on her defence. I don’t want her in the UFC yet. She’s a work in progress. But she has all the tools and just needs to improve and refine them and that takes time. She’s only had 6 pro fights and other than Lesnar no guy in mma is getting a TS in the UFC with 6 fights. Women are getting rushed along too much at times.

Fee started out at LW. She is the perfect example of what I would call a big boned woman. There is no way she can make BW and still keep her strength or power.

Mmmmmmma1234 likes this.
  6. catzilla

catzilla size 33 belt

she is doing something right... Not fighting val kind of got her name out there... She butthurt some of you but now she has threads being made about her... so it worked i guess.

7. Khalabeeb Stiopic

Khalabeeb Stiopic Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

This.

FrontNakedChoke likes this.
  8. Mmmmmmma1234

Mmmmmmma1234 Brown Belt

Sarah's not a big BW AND got out wrestled by Davis and Eye two 125ers now. Fee is a big 145 she walks her down and ground and pounds her bad.

9. humdizzle

humdizzle Orange Belt

Eubanks vs Montano.

Im getting word that this may headline next years MSG card

10. Gambit MMA

Gambit MMA Red Belt

i thought she was running 125. what happened? lol

girl is a meme

11. lsa

lsa Maître d' at The Pussy Lounge

Because she is a complete tool.
    She called Ben Askren (before he got signed to the UFC) a never was / has been and how he sucked for not being in the UFC. Then bragged about how easy she got in.

Her twitter is a total disaster ....

Hotora86 likes this.
  12. Hotora86

Hotora86 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

<NewGina>

13. werepig

werepig White Belt

can your dick touch your asshole?

14. IAmTheGOAT

IAmTheGOAT dillon

Good choice. She has a talented ground game and she had fundamental striking skills with good power landing at 125 but she was too slow and wasn't able to land much. She might be a dark horse at 135.

15. Zabit 145 Goat

Zabit 145 Goat Blue Belt

She should go home and finish her husband