Sijara Eubanks moving to bantamweight

Oh hell no, this "cut my hair off to make weight" girl needs to shut up about Kaufman, a pioneer of WMMA who is still active AND a champion at that.

Move up and feed her to Aspen Ladd.

135 needs new blood. Everyone talks about how bad 145 is but 135 is not doing got talent wise either

Aspen Ladd, Lucie Pudilova, Caitlen Vieira, Irene Aldana, and Yana Kunitskaya are making some noise. The old guard is slowly fading away.

A 4-2 fighter best known for missing weight is throwing shade at a former Invicta champ? Okay then.

Kaufman is the current Bantamweight Champion at Invicta. She just doesn't fight often because she's being ducked. She also wants that 145lbs belt, so Spencer better watch out.

I understand that sentiment, but don't forget the rise of Aspen Ladd in the division. She brightens up the division considerably for me.
Of course it brightens the division for you. Im sure you would let yourself to get tapped by a 115lb women sonyou can just post it in sherdog lol

Sijara needs to stfu, Kaufmann wasnt cut just didnt resign.

Kaufman is the sweetest person in the world. She use to train my 9 year old in MMA. Sijara is a cow..

I don't know either person, but I didn't quite understand why Sijara lashed out at Kaufman for that comment. Weird and bitter person it seems like.

She is short and the girls at 135 will abuse her. She isn't going to outmuscle the girls there. She better skip some meals and load up on the Dolce whey

Cannot wait to see her debut in the bantamweight division. Going to be epic.
She's already a 2-1 BW including Ladd beating her out of the division before tuf.

Oh hell no, this "cut my hair off to make weight" girl needs to shut up about Kaufman, a pioneer of WMMA who is still active AND a champion at that.

Move up and feed her to Aspen Ladd.
Ladd was already fed Eubanks in Invicta.

Aspen Ladd, Lucie Pudilova, Caitlen Vieira, Irene Aldana, and Yana Kunitskaya are making some noise. The old guard is slowly fading away.

Kaufman is the current Bantamweight Champion at Invicta. She just doesn't fight often because she's being ducked. She also wants that 145lbs belt, so Spencer better watch out.
Spencer would absolutely manhandle her. Kaufman don't want any of that. Also considering she calling for ufc fights here her Invicta time could be over after beating up Panda.

shes going to get exposed at bantamweight

The problem is seeing them in the first place.
Poor baby!
You have to see a few WMMA-related thread titles? How can you be expected to not be triggered by that? It's too much to expect of anyone, right?

I must have missed it somehow. Since Sarah won the Invicta BW belt in May I expected her back in the UFC at some point but hadn’t heard for sure that she was back. If she’s available for a UFC fight she must have already vacated the Invicta belt?

It’s not a confusing situation but an interesting one. I wish I had all the most current news all the time. Sometimes it’s a pain to keep informed of all of the WMMA UFC and Invicta divisions.

Either way it was obvious Eubanks couldn’t make FLW. Including TUF it was pretty obvious she can’t consistently make that weight. That must be pretty embarrassing for her after her online outbursts over the UFC FLW belt.

I love Sarah Kaufman though and always like her fights. Whether she’s the Invivta champ or back in the UFC she’s a classy hard working woman that’s easy to cheer for and Sarah would squash Eubanks.

I love Sarah but Fee would beat her easily. She’s a bigger woman and her ground skills are great. She has yet to be struck hard enough for it to even show on her face. It would take something crazy for Sarah to beat Fee.

I’ve predicted Fee will be the UFC FW champ within a cpl years. By the end of 2020. I haven’t seen anything to change my mind yet.

She barely beat that star trek nerd

Good luck becoming the first african american female ufc champion when youre in the division as amanda nunes

I must have missed it somehow. Since Sarah won the Invicta BW belt in May I expected her back in the UFC at some point but hadn’t heard for sure that she was back. If she’s available for a UFC fight she must have already vacated the Invicta belt?

It’s not a confusing situation but an interesting one. I wish I had all the most current news all the time. Sometimes it’s a pain to keep informed of all of the WMMA UFC and Invicta divisions.

Either way it was obvious Eubanks couldn’t make FLW. Including TUF it was pretty obvious she can’t consistently make that weight. That must be pretty embarrassing for her after her online outbursts over the UFC FLW belt.

I love Sarah Kaufman though and always like her fights. Whether she’s the Invivta champ or back in the UFC she’s a classy hard working woman that’s easy to cheer for and Sarah would squash Eubanks.
This is surprising news and callout from Sarah after Invicta 32 she tweeted alot about defending her title vs Julia Avila.
But if the ufc who needs more top BW called with a good offer, she could have forgotten all about it to get back to the big show.

I have been watching MMA for years and I have no clue who this guy is.

Back