sign of the interest in Khabib vs Conor

Heard that, too. But I wonder if he feels that way about everyone. Say, they put Brock vs Jones on the same card - they'd take a percentage, but they'd also bring in more exposure.
I see your point but I really can't see UFC putting a fight that big as a co-main, they'd make way more giving a fight that big its own PPV.

Just put some WMMA & midget fights on there , even better put MM on there & give him 0 PPV - problem solved

Rumour out of negotiatons at the end of last year was that Conor didn't want fighters with ppv cuts on the card outside of his fight to maximize his earnings. Not sure if that will be how it plays out but that was the rumour.
What was the rumor... that was his goal or that was his accomplishment? Crazy if he somehow pushed that through.

Just put some WMMA & midget fights on there , even better put MM on there & give him 0 PPV - problem solved
Not following you...

What was the rumor... that was his goal or that was his accomplishment? Crazy if he somehow pushed that through.
Was a rumour that he was pushing for it. Came from Meltzer I think. Negotiations seem to be ongoing so I suppose we'll see. Its not like they really need another high level co-main to sell a Conor card though.

Rumour out of negotiatons at the end of last year was that Conor didn't want fighters with ppv cuts on the card outside of his fight to maximize his earnings. Not sure if that will be how it plays out but that was the rumour.
Greedy af...

Was a rumour that he was pushing for it. Came from Meltzer I think. Negotiations seem to be ongoing so I suppose we'll see. Its not like they really need another high level co-main to sell a Conor card though.
Crazy if true. Weird mentality to say "yeah I want my card to be shallow so I can make more $" once you've made 100M+ already. If true it really shows he places money completely above legacy. Not often cards like 205 come by but if it is true and he aims for himself as main and fight night filler on the rest... sure you can make more of that card but how much legacy does that add? I guess that would align with the non-legacy view he held on not defending as well... just waiting until he was stripped, rather than fighting and gambling/losing and hurting his brand.

People talk about the Serra loss changing GSP in the fight game but it is weird to me that no one talks about the Nate loss changing Conor in the business game.

BUMP for the nice new vid I found, added to the OP.

giphy.gif

Back