Sign here if "JDS is STILL your BOY!"

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't a lot of those used as masking agents?

Regardless, I've been a fan since he knocked out Werdum.

JDS with that look in his eye is HW GOAT! Straight MFering royalty! I fucks with JDS for life.

Test proved that already

For your information:
USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case involving Dos Santos. Under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full and fair legal process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed. Additional information will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward.

For your information:
USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case involving Dos Santos. Under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full and fair legal process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed. Additional information will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward.

LOL he's guilty as sin dude they didn't pull him from the card for no reason.

I'll be a jds fan forever. How can you get mad at a face like that IMG_0144.JPG

He wasn't caught for roids. He was caught with a water cutter. A blood pressure medicine. Who knows why he was using it. But to me it's not a big deal. He will only get a year. Maybe less like Yoel if he can prove innocent.

That's still my BOY!
A masking agent. Which EVERYONE knows is illegal. What's being masked, is the question.

So thing he got caught with is used to hide effects of steroids. sad news for any mma fans.. been cheering for junior for a long time, how could he do that to us..

When it comes to PED testing, people will bash the fighters they dislike but look the other way for the ones they do. Is normal.

giphy.gif

Elmo on suicide watch

When it comes to PED testing, people will bash the fighters they dislike but look the other way for the ones they do. Is normal.
bullshit! some people are pro peds, and look the other way. others are against PEDS and will bash cheating scumbags! fuck cheaters!
the fact that he was ragging on PED use before, his holier than thou hypocritical attitude doesnt help either. but is normal for Brasil.
quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Everyone knows he's clean, USADA just landed a lucky test.

Never was my boy did show support depending on who he was fighting, not gonna hold the popped test against him until I get further details, keep your chin up JDS...

I'm not stupid enough to dislike a fighter just because he popped. that's just how it goes, these guys are on the gear. but what I find disgusting is that he was one of those hypocrites that pointed fingers to everyone (multiple times against cain and reem)... that's annoying as hell

and the fight against ngannou would prove if he was just shot or if he had still a chance of doing anything with his career (I was personally rooting for ngannou, but...). but now we won't have this fight because he made some mistake with his cycle. it is what it is
This! His pointing fingers at people backfired on him.

Back