Side kicking video of Spacetime

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First two are warm-ups not directed at the camera for that purpose.

I feel like I’m going to see this video on CNN after you shoot up a shopping mall

I could post all the things you are doing wrong there, but I´d rather save time:

Seeing the way you are holding your kicking foot gave me cancer. Literal cancer. Are you happy about this spacetime? Are you glad you gave me cancer? I am dying now, of cancer, that seeing your foot gave me. Is this what you wanted spacetime? Giving me cancer and see me die?

i bet you have a sick front leg side kick. those are on my wish list for kicks
Do you mean sliding or stepping/skipping? I got the technique down, but hardly ever used it. It did not really fit into my style.

Seeing the way you are holding your kicking foot gave me cancer. Literal cancer. Are you happy about this spacetime? Are you glad you gave me cancer? I am dying now, of cancer, that seeing your foot gave me. Is this what you wanted spacetime? Giving me cancer and see me die?

My foot was injured.

Do you mean sliding or stepping/skipping? I got the technique down, but hardly ever used it. It did not really fit into my style.
i saw this guy throw it right from the stance on facebook. it was awesome.

i saw this guy throw it right from the stance on facebook. it was awesome.
So probably sliding then. Maybe if I get back into the grove (and get healed from cancer-spreading foot cancer) I'll make a tutorial on it. Front leg side kicks are actually simpler if you are paying attention to a couple of things.

So probably sliding then. Maybe if I get back into the grove (and get healed from cancer-spreading foot cancer) I'll make a tutorial on it. Front leg side kicks are actually simpler if you are paying attention to a couple of things.
please do that would be great!

Was it cancer? Is your foot injured due to cancer? Is cancer the injury? Because your foot gave me cancer.

No argument from here. I hope it gets back to normal. Hard to tense it properly

Last edited:
As a heavy sidekick player I look forward to it.

Last edited:

Your "screwdriver" kick was wicked. Very nice power and control.

Back