Sick Baby 1, Cub Swanson 0

The father of that sick baby most likely had a fortune on Ortega and decided to commit biological warfare on Cub Swanson just to ensure that he would lose.

Very clever.

“The funniest thing happened. Some guy walks up to me in the lobby, and he goes, ‘Hey, take a picture with my daughter,’ and he shoves her in my face. I was like, ‘all right.’ She was like screaming and crying. And she wouldn’t stay with me, so I hand her back after we took a picture together.”

“He was like, ‘Oh yeah, I was going to go to open workouts, but my daughter is deathly sick,'” Swanson said. “I was like, ‘Dude.’

Sounds like a barrel of laughs.

The Father is walking around with a "deathly sick" baby - Swanson should have had someone report that to child services or whatever it's called in the States. <{clintugh}>

Hmm, didn't know Swanson was a Brazilian surname

Tee hee.

Seems more like a Californian fighter type of epidemic to bring up something straight after a fight that may have hampered their performance.

Cub lost because he isnt a top end skilled martial artist

and he proved that versus not even top 50 Artem.

I heard his excuse also and LOL

What...the...@&$%.

According to Cub Swanson, the reason he lost last night was because he posed for a picture with a sick baby the day before his main event fight with Ortega.

Cub claims he woke up feeling stressed and with the sniffles as a result of this.

I'd post the link, but I'm not certain what the rules are around here about posting links to other MMA sites.

Sorry, man, but you are a @&$%# fighter. This just doesn't fly with me!

Let's just say that this was actually the reason for him not being 100% come fight night; do you really have to try and sell it as the reason for your loss!?

What do you think, Sherpukes???

I6gcIx5.gif

He did NOT say that is why he lost. He said he felt sick but felt much better when he started warming up. He said he lost because he had fucked up and put his head in the wrong position while he was in the clinch.

Back