Shoyoroll's Batch 10 *pic*

ManolosFist

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Got this from their FB page....more info to come
batch10.jpg

looks ok.
i dont think they can top the yank or 7th son.
but i will continue to keep an open mind.

Never been a big fan of the colour brown... wait for the next one I guess.

I like it but I dont know if i could pull it off with my blue belt.

I like it but I dont know if i could pull it off with my blue belt.

Does seem more of a brown belt gi, but hey! I live in San Diego so I'll probably pick one up anyways. :icon_chee

BTW, what happened to batch 9?

Black on black or black and purple is next

Does seem more of a brown belt gi, but hey! I live in San Diego so I'll probably pick one up anyways. :icon_chee

BTW, what happened to batch 9?

Wasn't the white mamba the batch 9? Here's the 2nd option:

33532.jpg

The Americana Batch #10 marks the return of our signature lightweight 450 Gram Gold Weave Gis. This is the perfect gi for summer and everyday training.

Color: Blue w/ Red & White Trim
Weave: 450 gram lightweight soft gold weave
Pants: 12 oz drill cotton w/ soft gold weave gusset

Jacket Features
- Light weight 450g lightweight soft gold weave fabric
- One piece jacket with no back seam
- EVA foam collar
- Contrasting color stitch
- Heavy reinforced seams
- Tailored fit
- Custom art woven inner taping

Pants Features
- 12 oz drill cotton pants w/ Gold Weave gusset
- Stretchy rope drawstring
- 6 point loop system
- Contrasting color stitching
- Heavy reinforced seams
- Tailored fit
- Custom art woven inner taping

**This gi will be available for presale purchase on 5/20 at Noon (Pacific Time) and for 2 hours only.
***ETA of gi is 8/2011-9/2011.
$169.95

Source: Budovideos.com - Americana Kimono by Shoyoroll

Last edited:
They covered the purple with the white mamba.

They also said that the next gi would be chosen by the people, the people voted for a black/purple one like ryan hall was wearing. The second one was the black/black one.

neither of those were chosen

And there were two versions of batch 8, the yank and the mamba. Theres now two version of batch 10, the compadre and the americana. Perhaps they lost count and this is batch 9, unless they're saving something for the worlds and that will be batch 9.

Wasn't the white mamba the batch 9?

The Mamba and Yank were batch 8

**This gi will be available for presale purchase on 5/20 at Noon (Pacific Time) and for 2 hours only.
***ETA of gi is 8/2011-9/2011.
$169.95

Presale for 2 hours? They aint playing around this time, hopefully Budo, NHB, & SYR are prepared for the flood come May 20th.

the blue gi looks nice, hope it holds up well like my batch 6. i'll pass on the white gi.

Didn't they say in that interview video that batch 9 would only be sold at the booth at the Worlds? Pretty sure about that.

the Americana is where it's at. I might grab both since they're gold weave

I find the compadre quite rascist and actually, not that great.

Compadre + brown gi = brownie

Untasteful
Posted via Mobile Device

I am excited about the Americana. I only have 1 blue gi (the yank doesnt count :) ) and its my vulkan pro. its coming up on its 2nd year, where the first year of its life, was washed 4 times a week and worn 4 times a week... needless to say, it could stand to get a buddy in blue to take over

so this goldweave will be thicker than the pearl that the yanks and all that were made of right?I am curious about the weight difference. hopefully a thicker collar like on the GS or comp 450, the 7th son was thin, and the yank is SUPER thin.

I honestly think the collars weren't consistent for each batch because my golden state collar is way thin compared to my 7th son

Back