Shoyoroll Gi

Is SYR the ones making the A&P gis?

Ok, thats what I thought, just wasn't sure.

I guess older models (like 7th son) can only be bought at a horrendous price and already used? Or is there a source that sells unused gis of older batches?

Budo has some Compadre (A00 & A0) & Americana (A0) in stock if anybody fits those sizes.

Budo has some Compadre (A00 & A0) & Americana (A0) in stock if anybody fits those sizes.

Lol, one of those Americanas is probably from the preorder I cancelled as I got fed up with waiting around :)

James

I guess older models (like 7th son) can only be bought at a horrendous price and already used? Or is there a source that sells unused gis of older batches?

Basically yeah, luckily i'm sitting on an A2 white mamba and A2 7th son that have only been used once. I'm waiting till I see a batch I want and I'll trade.

Last edited:
Was it me or did Prana come at shoyoroll's neck on FB yesterday with that t shirt?

Lol, I didn't know Prana until you mentioned them... they are a perfect copy of the SYR business/marketing model!

depends on the cut, a2 or a3s. but actually i'm not really looking at the moment, that's rather something i was to get back to in the future.

You could check SYR's FB page, sometimes there are people buying/selling/trading their stuff at decent prices (by decent I mean a lot cheaper then eBay). I've picked up a Yin, Yang, Batch 6 white, & 7th Son for $225 or less and they were brand new at that.

Check online, I'm sure you could find one.

Back