Shoyoroll Batch #4 Limited Edition 2oo9. Grey Skies Model. Pics

You guys cry alot. Your talking about 2 tournaments a year with cbjj. If you like the gi buy it, if you dont pass.

This is a limited edition gi, obviously not intended to be the top line Mundial gi.

werd

You guys cry alot. Your talking about 2 tournaments a year with cbjj. If you like the gi buy it, if you dont pass.

This is a limited edition gi, obviously not intended to be the top line Mundial gi.

Exactly!!

vince comes out with limited edition kimonos. after he came out with the black trim #3 a bunch of guys said they wanted a comp legal gi.

they were already in the works and came out shortly after.

if you didn't get one stay tuned, im sure there will be a comp blue coming soon.

this gi is a run of 50!! hes not trying to outfit a field of competition warriors. its just a very cool limited ed gi. buy it if you like it.

you cant wear this gi 2 days of the year , thats it. if your budget only allows one gi purchase in the near future and you need it be cbjj legal then wait for a comp legal model. from talking to vince im sure they wil be coming consistantly.

one thing vince does is listen to the people buying them. he will change specs in no time if he gets input.

anywaay i think its the tightest looking gi ive seen in a while.

coop

**as an aside, how many cbjj illegal gis does koral make? i can think of at least 5-6.

different tastes.

i have to agree with Flibb& Fozzy, i would never buy such Kimono.

How many of you have ever competed in a cbjj tournament?

How many of you are white belts or new blue trying to sound like you know what your talking about?

How many of you have ever competed in a cbjj tournament?

How many of you are white belts or new blue trying to sound like you know what your talking about?

I have competed in a CBJJ tournament and im a blue belt over 2 years now.

As in the one per year they have in EU? Thats not in Germany, that you most likely spend over 1000 to go to to compete?

And you complain about a gi that costs 150.........

As in the one per year they have in EU? Thats not in Germany, that you most likely spend over 1000 to go to to compete?

And you complain about a gi that costs 150.........

Alot of smaller tournaments copy the rules from CBJJ.
I spend way less than 1000

Do they use cbjj rules and regulations or just rules?

I have worked for some big tournaments stateside that use cbjj rules, but have never seen the color rule inforced outside of the federation tournaments.

Do they use cbjj rules and regulations or just rules?

I have worked for some big tournaments stateside that use cbjj rules, but have never seen the color rule inforced outside of the federation tournaments.

outside of mundial, pan am, us nationals and euro's i have never seen a tourney strongly enforce these regulations.

they use the rule scheme and recommend the regulations but very rarely enforce them.

how many bjj practitioners will ever compete in even one cbjj event?

i would guess less than 5%.

take an average bjj club that is not within 100 miles of a major cbjj tourney. 30-100 people in the club. maybe a couple of guys will compete in a cbjj.

there are hundreds of clubs that will probably never have anyone go to a cbjj event.

lets face it the market for recreational bjj players is way higher than the market for competitive cbjj guys.

besides, this is 50 gis total. probably just a little treat for guys who want something different with some style.
not for a guy who is buying his only primary gi.

coop

With only 50 gi's,I highly doubt you'll find another person with this on,this shit is like one of a kind,stop cryin......

Back