Shoyoroll Batch #4 Limited Edition 2oo9. Grey Skies Model. Pics

S

shoyoroll

SHOYOROLL BATCH #4 GREY SKIES MODEL/LIMITED EDITION 50

We have 50 of these in stock today that will go on sale to the public 1/3/08.
We have made only a few of these and to be honest will probably never be released in a long time if ever again.
The features on this GI follow all the adjustments that we made to Batch#4 "COMP MODEL" with just a different color theme for style.
If you are interested in this gi or any other gi in the future contact us at [email protected] to jump on the mailing list.

-510 Gram pearl weave
-One Piece w/ no back seam
-Heavy Reinforced Seams
-Tailored Fit
-100% Mercerized / Sunforized Cotton for less shrinkage and longer color
-Inside REDYELLOWGREEN lining
-Simple logo artwork without "kimonos" text
-Thicker, Wider, and Stonger Eva Foam Collar
-Rebel woven lining inside lapel

Pants
-Lightweight pants
-Gold weave kneepads for extra fit at the knee
-Gold weave crotch for more give for guard players
-Stretch drawstring for easy tie and release
-Inside REDYELLOWGREEN lining
-Colored threading on pants and jacket
-6 point loops for drawstring[/b]

DSCN1225.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

DSCN1228.jpg

THANK YOU ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. ENJOY.​

prefer the old look myself but nice vince...

oh and when is the store gonna be back. I want a SYR shirt but you said the store would be back like a month ago... :(

~Foz

^Wouldn't this present the exact same problem the original Lovato design did?

If I could justify buying a new gi right now, I'd be all over that.

quit making illegal gi's please >< they always look the coolest and i want to buy one but it's just too expensive to justify just using it as a training gi, as everyone else has said

That color scheme makes me think of baby sneakers.

Hey Guys,

This gi is legal for most comeptition that are not using CBJJ rules like GRAPPLERS QUEST, COPA PACIFICA, NAGA, ETC...

We wanted to make cool trendy color scheme limited edition gi for 2009. We have some other cool things in the hopper for the rest of year.

Thanks again for feedback.

this looks pretty good, only thing is that i just bought a koral so i dont have any money :(

Hey Guys,

This gi is legal for most comeptition that are not using CBJJ rules like GRAPPLERS QUEST, COPA PACIFICA, NAGA, ETC...

We wanted to make cool trendy color scheme limited edition gi for 2009. We have some other cool things in the hopper for the rest of year.

Thanks again for feedback.

CBJJ are the only important ones.

You guys cry alot. Your talking about 2 tournaments a year with cbjj. If you like the gi buy it, if you dont pass.

This is a limited edition gi, obviously not intended to be the top line Mundial gi.

You guys cry alot. Your talking about 2 tournaments a year with cbjj. If you like the gi buy it, if you dont pass.

This is a limited edition gi, obviously not intended to be the top line Mundial gi.

Also, generally speaking, I would think if you're competing in the CBJJ, you probably own more than one gi.

What makes it illegal?:icon_conf

AHHH!!! I saw this the other day when Luke got his. Have any in A3? How much?

Back