Showtime to make "exciting boxing announcement", edit: AJ signs multi fight deal with Showtime

How so?

Queen B is already talking crap about AJ possibly fighting Arreola and Washington, so whos is there for him at HBO?

I gues AJ cant please everybody

also, look how well its working for Ortiz fighting on HBO
HBO only has Ortiz and Jennings

Rather see AJ on PBC vs anybody

HBO only has Ortiz and Jennings

Rather see AJ on PBC vs anybody
You where laughing at the idea of him vs Washington and Arreola werent you?

AJ vs Arreola would be a good introduction for AJ to the US if its held at Barclays or Vegas, all while setting up Wilder vs AJ, makes perfect sense to me

You where laughing at the idea of him vs Washington and Arreola werent you?
The thought of him fighting on Showtime? Yeah. Definitely not on PBC.

AJ vs Arreola would be a good introduction for AJ to the US if its held at Barclays or Vegas, all while setting up Wilder vs AJ, makes perfect sense to me

Haymon and Hearns would never let this match up happen.

Does AJ become a Haymon boy? Obviously not all Showtime guys are Haymon zombies, but I wouldn't be surprised if this happens/has already happened to AJ

Does AJ become a Haymon boy? Obviously not all Showtime guys are Haymon zombies, but I wouldn't be surprised if this happens/has already happened to AJ

He has a deal with his promoter for another two years so it would have to be dual management which would be difficult but workable

"Haymon zombies"? Care to expand on that?

AJ gonna clean up, as long as he swerves Ortiz. Perfect.

Although not earth shattering announcement .

If the networks feel it's a big deal then I am for it .

Boxing needs all the business friends it can get in this rebuilding phase in Amercia

He has a deal with his promoter for another two years so it would have to be dual management which would be difficult but workable

"Haymon zombies"? Care to expand on that?
Haymons protecting his fighters so he can milk his %% until somebody slaughters them like lambs.

Not accurate whatsoever
These guys terrify Haymon
gennady-golovkin-vs-marco-antonio-rubio-10-photo-by-naoki-fukuda.jpg
300px-Ortiz2-239x300.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

He isn't. Dude used to work the streets a pimp man.

Kovalev knocks him out though
All Haymons fighters best fighters are being protected, Spences team turned down the brook fight, Jacobs and BJ Saunders are fighting over who's going to be the bridesmaid to GGGs division, Stevenson knows he'll get laid out by Kovalev, Wilder being protected from King Kong Ortiz

Back