Shows to watch with the Wife??

Counterpart, Humans, and 90 Day Fiance.

I definitely recommend watching trashy tv with your woman. It does wonders for the relationship. I'm not even kidding.

Married at first Sight is one me and the old lady like

Counterpart, Humans, and 90 Day Fiance.

I definitely recommend watching trashy tv with your woman. It does wonders for the relationship. I'm not even kidding.

90 Day Fiancé is fantastic. Human train wrecks are the best.

The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix was the rare show that me and the gf both enjoyed.

Yeah we're watching Haunting of Hill House at the moment, really enjoying it.

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and The Man in The High Castle are good

Marvellous Mrs Maisel was great, me and the gf have started checking out the local open mic nights now because of it, had some good times.

So what shows can you recommend to watch with your wife or gf?

Any genre, personally I don't get to watch anything bloody with mine but interested to hear suggestions from all areas.

Ozark

GLOW surprised me, my missus fancied it and, in the interests of being sociable I watched it with her, it’s pretty good. Camp and silly, but I enjoyed it, and Marc Marin is excellent.

How are you married but you don't know what kind of shows your wife likes? That's like the first thing I find out about a girlfriend.

Friday Night Lights
Sooooo good! One of the most underrated shows ever!

As far as the question at hand:
- House of Cards
- Greys Anatomy
- Scrubs
- Friday Night Lights (don't pitch it as a H.S. football tv show. It's a quality show without even the football references).

Any genre, personally I don't get to watch anything bloody with mine but interested to hear suggestions from all areas.

The good place and i think it's called good girls but not sure

True Blood- she will want a hard fucking after most episodes.

How are you married but you don't know what kind of shows your wife likes? That's like the first thing I find out about a girlfriend.

Not everybody constantly watches tv lol

The 100 is pretty gory but it's also kinda female-centric so you might be able to get your wife into it. All 5 seasons are currently on Netflix

Not everybody constantly watches tv lol

Presumably enough to know what they like. I haven't seen most of the shows here but I can tell based on my tastes what I'm interested in. No one here has that information about his wife except hopefully him.

Back