Shows to watch with the Wife??

HIMBOB

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So what shows can you recommend to watch with your wife or gf?

Any genre, personally I don't get to watch anything bloody with mine but interested to hear suggestions from all areas.

The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix was the rare show that me and the gf both enjoyed.

I just started the latest Narco season. Seems good so far.

Downton Abbey, then you can role play, that you're the head of that household and the wife is a lowly scullery maid <{jackyeah}>

Last edited:
Grim. My misses loved that shit, story was interesting

Bojack Horseman
GOT
Better Call Saul

Other than that, try watching some awful reality TV. The wife loves me watching these with her because she enjoys my incredulous commentary and man's perspective. Good times.

The Good Place

Literally started watching this with the wife last night.

Fargo would be cool. Even if she's too dumb to get the subtleties she'll like the funny parts and the general plot.

I just asked my wife, she said:

The good place
Great british baking show
The flash
Cheers
Frasier
Jack ryan

My wife will watch anything except generic sitcoms and action movies that are too realistic. The Flash, Daredevil, Punisher, etc. Downton Abbey. We really like those British mystery shows. Actually, almost anything British works for her.

My wife will watch anything except generic sitcoms and action movies that are too realistic. The Flash, Daredevil, Punisher, etc. Downton Abbey. We really like those British mystery shows. Actually, almost anything British works for her.

Mr. Bean it is

Back