Show Support For Pudz

caution, precaution, are not the same as xenophobia. and if any country has the RIGHT to be Xenophobic, it's the slavik ones.

spanish people are white.......not hispanic
that's why spain use to be called hispania and people from there are considered hispanic, it is used to refer to any spanish people u dumbfuck

Who's hispanic here? He was talking about the lapolla records band, which is famous for its left wing lyrics. It doesn't mean I have to agree with everything they say.
And it certainly doesn't mean I have the moral obligation of being OK with millions of muslims moving to my country because they fucked up their own.
the person i replied to was from argentina, fuck off

I wonder if this thread will be moved to a certain page....

The way he wrote it does kind of make it seem like he's saying he's gonna go beat the shit out of some random people with a baseball bat. That's still a crime whether or not you like the people he's threatening. For example I may see Scott Lively and his supporters as a threat to my country but I would still get arrested if I said I was gonna go get a bunch of thugs together and beat the shit out him. Pudz may have just been implying that he's ready to protect himself if they start any shit but the way he wrote it makes it seem like he's planning to commit a crime.

Pudz is a national hero and there's a swing to the right in Polish politics lately. Zero percent chance he gets in real trouble for this.

Would I refuse a pregnant woman shelter? No I would not.

What a good Samaritan we have here. How many refugees are you currently housing and are you planning on taking in more?

What a good Samaritan we have here. How many refugees are you currently housing and are you planning on taking in more?

Is it a bad thing to be a good samaritan? Would the world be a better place if we just stopped helping people?

Depressing thread this.

Is it a bad thing to be a good samaritan? Would the world be a better place if we just stopped helping people?

Depressing thread this.

I wasn't asking you a hypothetical question.

A lot for the train station, not a lot for the continent. The total number of refugees since the start of the syrian civil war is less than a percent of the population of europe. If xenophobic countries like poland had not refused to help and the refugees had instead been distributed among all countries equally you would probably not even have noticed them.
A lot for the train station, not a lot for the continent. The total number of refugees since the start of the syrian civil war is less than a percent of the population of europe. If xenophobic countries like poland had not refused to help and the refugees had instead been distributed among all countries equally you would probably not even have noticed them.
You are not getting it at all.
1. If all they wanted was safety, they wouldn't travel to Europe, but rather would have stayed in Turkey. They are specifically intrested in Northern Europe, with it's generous welfare programs and very tolerant people. Poland isn't intresting for them, people there wouldn't tolerate violent behaviour and they are poor and have very weak welfare programs.
2.In Germany there are 80 milion people now, aroumd 65 mln are ethnic germans. Their birth rate has been low for decades now, and a hughe chunk of this population are old people. There are probably around 15-20 mln of young ethnic germans in germany. Absolute majority of immigrants are young men. So, in the specific young men demography to 8-9 mln germans there are now 2,5-3mln of young male immigrants(both "refugees" and diaspora members). So yeah, it's a huge demographic shift.

Now, EU is not intrested in preserving national cultures at all, as Peter Sutherland said "EU should do it best to undermine national member states".

I wasn't asking you a hypothetical question.

I share my building with immigrants. If they have been supported by the government my taxes have been used, something I chose by voting. If they knock on my door and ask for my help I give it to them.

My question wasn't hypothetical either. What makes you think we would get a better world, or a better society, by being shittier people.

You are not getting it at all.
1. If all they wanted was safety, they wouldn't travel to Europe, but rather would have stayed in Turkey. They are specifically intrested in Northern Europe, with it's generous welfare programs and very tolerant people. Poland isn't intresting for them, people there wouldn't tolerate violent behaviour and they are poor and have very weak welfare programs.
2.In Germany there are 80 milion people now, aroumd 65 mln are ethnic germans. Their birth rate has been low for decades now, and a hughe chunk of this population are old people. There are probably around 15-20 mln of young ethnic germans in germany. Absolute majority of immigrants are young men. So, in the specific young men demography to 8-9 mln germans there are now 2,5-3mln of young male immigrants(both "refugees" and diaspora members). So yeah, it's a huge demographic shift.

Now, EU is not intrested in preserving national cultures at all, as Peter Sutherland said "EU should do it best to undermine national member states".

I don't see the problem.

Back