Show Support For Pudz

"the continent" is not some uniform entity and migrants clearly prefer some countries over others.

why should anyone be considered xenophobic for refusing to take them? if your neighbour burns his house after a domestic dispute, will you let him move to yours indefinitely? and move his pregnant wife and crack addict son with him?
Wow.. this sounds pretty wierd coming for a guy with "La Polla Records" as a nickname.

Refusing to take them = Beat the shit out of them with a baseball bat and call them human gabage?

Change our user to "DonaldTrumpForPresident".

Pudz is right. History will prove him right. In 20 years people will regret that they let this happen to Europe.

Wow.. this sounds pretty wierd coming for a guy with "La Polla Records" as a nickname.

Refusing to take them = Beat the shit out of them with a baseball bat and call them human gabage?

Change our user to "DonaldTrumpForPresident".

Hispanics are some of the most racist people i ever met, you should have heard the shit that came out of my Spaniard grandmother's mouth.

Just go watch European Football Gay :eek::eek::eek: Sport and you will see how racist they are... probably like you guys in Argentina. We know what you guys think of black people so please don't talk. Really should be ashamed.

They should just go to their fellow Muslim countries anyways

Hispanics are some of the most racist people i ever met, you should have heard the shit that came out of my Spaniard grandmother's mouth.

Just go watch European Football Gay :eek::eek::eek: Sport and you will see how racist they are... probably like you guys in Argentina. We know what you guys think of black people so please don't talk. Really should be ashamed.
Who's hispanic here? He was talking about the lapolla records band, which is famous for its left wing lyrics. It doesn't mean I have to agree with everything they say.
And it certainly doesn't mean I have the moral obligation of being OK with millions of muslims moving to my country because they fucked up their own.

How-About-No-Meme-Dr-Evil-07.jpg

While he is taking it far by calling them all human garbage, he's not wrong about a good portion of them. If 30% of them are extremists or cause trouble (and it's actually a higher percentage) nobody would openly accept them. You wouldn't allow 30% of your neighbors causing civil unrest within your neighborhood so why would you expect others to?

spanish people are white.......not hispanic

Back