Should white belts be allowed to create threads?

pipesmcgee said:
No they shouldnt. I have been watching UFC since the beginning. I just recently started t post on Sherdog. I think most of the white belts are TUF watchers and dont have the knowledge of past UFC, or other Orgs.I enjoy posts that are not rediculious like the posts I have been seeing from white belts.

wow yer just a plain fool arent u.

Amerika said:
This from a guy who doesn't even know the basic rules of PRIDE....

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=314241

:icon_lol:

You're probably a TUF fan, n00b

Wow, finally you responded.....nice and late. How long did you spend going through old posts to find that? Strain that double-digit IQ to think of a extremely late snappy comeback?

You realize the point of the question came from each fighter being given significantly less time (less than any I've ever seen) than most other fights to improve position and keep fighting? Then again, you probably never even saw the fight. Too busy juicing up enough Xyience to make a rhino puke your bodyweight.

You're just a wanna-be who should go back to his backyard Toughman contests. Meanwhile, will prolly get himself banned yet again so we can all have laugh.

Please keep talking. You only increase the odds everytime you do so.

Making it impossible for whitebelts to start threads won't work.

The people who register will post-whore themselves to brownbelt status in a matter of 2-3 months like Evangelos for example.

The belt system would need to be awarded by time invested on the forums, for example guys who have been a member of the forum since 2002 would be black/brown belt whereas guys who have been a member of the forum for 6 months would be awarded an orange belt.

In just the short time I've been on these forums (was trolling for a few months before I registered) it has gotten out of hand and gets worse everyday.

Some Whitebelts already troll to get their post count up. I think waiting would be good.

Amerika said:
Seriously? Lets open this up for discussion.

Too many pointless threads created by white belts on this site. Shouldn't they earn their stripes with reply-only before they start making threads?

All members should be allowed to start threads. It is not a person being a "white belt" that has anything to do with it, it has to do with the person being whoever they are online. White belt, black belt, virgin, slut, mom, dad, in the end it is the person.

No, never, ever, after seeing half the stuff white belts start as threads I would be ashamed to waste so many geeks time.... and this is coming from the mouth of a White belt! Personally I think you should have to have at least 150 posts before you are givin the privy to do so....

I guess some mod flipped a coin over whether to move this here or to the wasteland.

Mods have shot down the no whitebelt thread idea for the last year, so it seems kind of pointless to continue bringing it up.

Back