Should white belts be allowed to create threads?

jns said:
Looks like Canada won decisively. I don't live in Canada either sorry tuff guy.

HAHAHAHA

So you're EURO TRASH!?!???!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lightning Hands said:
There is already too much discussion on this. Why do you feel you have to go start another white belt hate thread? Jesus, some of them have something to say.

Amerika, buddy if you think Sherdog is so elite that new members on the site should have to earn the right to be able to post threads then you are a jackass. There is a lot of stupid threads that are flying around started by white belts, but there is also alot of pointless ones started by people with belts. This one is a great example of the latter. Im pretty sure this room is called MMA discussion so next time post this shit in wasteland, ya clown.

Now that I'm thinkin about it, there is a board/site suggestion area in this forum. Perfect place to address your concerns. Jeez oh man...ppl complain about what white belts do, then do they same shit themselves.

Amerika said:
It seems as if you want to take a shot at my record too. You are also saying that I shouldn't assume that others are keyboard warriors, but usually fighters don't take shots at other fighters' records because they respect what it is all about to fight and compete.

But you seem to get real defensive about me assuming people are keyboard warriors, is that to say that you are a fighter yourself. You seem to be intrigued by my record, why don't we step into the ring sambo.

Fighters talk about, compare, take shots, study, congratulate other fighters records all the time.

The hilarious thing is how e-tuff your talking when you have lost everytime you have stood up to a legitimate fight.

Heres a no shit piece of internet advice - people do not respect you at all for calling out strangers on the internet. For all you know I'm a 14 year old girl. Think a little before exploding and offering to fight any and every username that you dont think is e-respecting you enough.

The Silencer #2 said:
Only if they've been registered for at least a year..

aguil.jpg

Not everyone can be Fedor...i respect ANYONE that has the nuts to step into the ring, or get on the mat or whatever the case may be, and although i dont agree with everything Amerika has to say, at least he's man enough to post his record...be it win or lose

should white belts be allowed to create threads? Yes, they are funny

TitoIsTheMan said:
Dude.. I don't even gotta name em. Scroll to the bottom of a page and look at related threads. There's 5 of them with the exact same shit, just different titles. You went to bitch about whitebelts and from doing that, you became what you hated. Define "irony". You've been around here long enough to know how this joint works.

How have I become what I hated when I am trying to help put a system in place to filter crappy threads? The last few days have proven that we need such a system.

jns said:
Fighters talk about, compare, take shots, study, congratulate other fighters records all the time.

The hilarious thing is how e-tuff your talking when you have lost everytime you have stood up to a legitimate fight.

Heres a no shit piece of internet advice - people do not respect you at all for calling out strangers on the internet. For all you know I'm a 14 year old girl. Think a little before exploding and offering to fight any and every username that you dont think is e-respecting you enough.

You're the one trying to grow a set in front of the whole board. Here's some advice, if you talk....back it up.

You wanna talk sh*t, not get f*cked up? That's a f*ggots dream

Strict Nine said:
Where? I get good discounts on flights to New york where I live.

Hook him up. When he shows up I'll put him down in seconds.

We should take a vote on how I should submit him. I'm taking offers now.

Arg, how to explain this from a whitebelt perspective.

1. I don't think I've started any stupid threads, I just go with the flow when replying because most are trying to cause laghter....i.e. respect

2. The reason why so many "whitebelts" are posting lately is because they are relatively new to the sport and want attention because they ( or we ) feel like we are a step above the game.

3. You too felt this feeling when you were beginning MMA.

4. The influx scares you all, your scared to be outdone by a newb.

5. Finally, the front forum page only lists like what 20 topics and 6 sticky's, waste of space. Hence the whitebelts (us) trying to create more and more creative threads in order to get noticed.

A whitebelts perspective. And I'll sell it at a pawnshop

PWND.

Amerika said:
It seems as if you want to take a shot at my record too. You are also saying that I shouldn't assume that others are keyboard warriors, but usually fighters don't take shots at other fighters' records because they respect what it is all about to fight and compete.

But you seem to get real defensive about me assuming people are keyboard warriors, is that to say that you are a fighter yourself. You seem to be intrigued by my record, why don't we step into the ring sambo.

Defensive. Not at all. I couldn't care less about this stuff man - I'm just laughing at you. I think it's funny that you are judging people who you know nothing about, in retaliation to their judging you and knowing nothing about you. A smart guy like you would see this whole mess as being circular.

I think it's great that you fight. You should be proud. Oh ya, and your record - if you are happy with it, that is all that matters.

Wait a minute - you just called me out. Hahahahaha. I love you - you are priceless.

Amerika you are a true class act. You complain about whitebelts starting stupid threads, then start a retarded one yourself in the MMA discussion room which has nothing to do with mma, then start dissing all the posters and calling guys out. Only a bad mother fucker would get on his computer and start calling on strangers on an mma forum. You should change your name cause you give America a bad image.

Doesn't bother me really, not on here enought to care. I'm sure there are some smart white belts out there.. have some faith

Back